Years later...

Hey guys whats up? I'm back with another chapter and have a quick notice for everyone. As you know I have been planning a RWBY book for a long while however it was difficult for me to decide. The original plan was to make this a Final Fantasy 7 x RWBY crossover then scrapped it then went to Kingdom hearts X RWBY then decided to out that on hold. So the final decision right now was DMC X RWBY because personally I thought it was more fitting.  Still going for Kingdom hearts cross over so expect that in the future when the other books are done.  Also I left Jackass in charge of the Nier book while i'm gone. One last thing theres gonna be another update coming up for that book and im going to be asking for suggestions and ideas and it can be either for the sequel or the prequel and i would appreciate some ideas that are thrown at me. Anyway Ill be going......jackass will be in charge for now of the book so cya!

_________________________________

Third Pov

Years ago a baby was found in fortuna city that was under attacked by Grimm. Summer and her teammates were called to assist along with the DMC crew to help exterminate these creatures. The mission was a success and everyone was ready to return to beacon however, summer heard a child crying and approached a wreckage and found a baby crying. Summer took him home and decided to raise him as her son and named him (Y/n) Rose.

Summer's husband Tai Xiao Long was surprise but accepted (Y/n) and loved him and helped raised him. Qrow and Raven who were (Y/n)'s relatives also came by to spend time with him and it was hard to believe Raven showed much affection towards him but here she is playing with him and giving him a-lot of attention. As for the DMC crew Lady became attached to him along with trish and often they would play games together. Then Raven gave birth to Yang and a few years later Summer gave birth to ruby and together the three children were inseparable.

(Y/n) was happy being with his family but as time passed by he had realized they were not his biological family and began studying about combat. He asked Qrow and Raven and his father to train him and they agreed despite Summer protesting. However one day when they were looking for him and went to his room they found a note on the bed and it said....

Letter: "To my family."
"By the time you find this note I will no longer be here." I can not say where I am going or why I had to leave but, please understand that I will always love you and I appreciate everything you have done for me. I was glad it was you Summer Rose who found me and took me in. I know you will probably search for me and try to bring me back but...there is something I have to do and all I'm asking is for you to forget about me and move on with your lives. Please do not look for me....

Sincerely
(Y/n) Rose

After reading the note Summer dropped to her knees and cried and begged for her baby boy to come back and ruby and yang stayed there crying with her. Crow and Raven immediately set out to look for him but came back a couple hours later with no success...

Tai called Dante and the others and informed them the events that transpired. Lady and Trish immediately set out to see if they could find him but after a few more hours of searching they called back and didn't have any luck.

Two years have passed since......

____________________________________

Third Pov

Two girls are seen fighting with a man who has a red cape...

The blonde hair girl with lilac eyes  tries to punch Qrow but he manages to block it and kicks her which sends her back a few feet.