"I have no interest in gold." Griphook answered, Leo's face scrunching up. "What do you want then?" He asked, the Goblin pointing to the sword. "That." He answered, the Trio looking to Leo as he stared at the blade. "That is my family heirloom." Leo answered, Harry sighing. "That is my price." Griphook shot back, Leo and him having a stare off before Leo sighed.

"Fine."

----------=----------

Leo heard both Howard's and Bill's voice downstairs as they conversed, Luna probably staying quiet. "Are you thinking there's a Horcrux in Bellatrix's vault?" Hermione questioned Harry, Leo standing behind Ron. "She was terrified we'd been in there. She kept asking what else we had taken. I bet you there's a Horcrux in there. Another piece of his soul." Harry answered, the door opening as Fleur stepped out. "He's very weak." She informed, going downstairs as the Quartet piled into Ollivander's room. "Mr Ollivander, I need to ask you a few questions." Harry asked, the man nodding from his spot. "Anything, my boy. Anything." He spoke weakly, Leo shutting his door behind them. "Would you mind identifying this wand?" Harry asked, moving forward with a wand as he gave it to Ollivander. He seemed to have a feel of the object, looking up at the group again.

"This belonged to Bellatrix LeStrange. Treat it carefully." Ollivander advised, handing the wand back to Harry as the boy wasted no time in handing him another wand. "This was the wand of Draco Malfoy." He answered after 'listening' to it, Leo's face scrunching up. "Was? Is it not still?" Harry seemed to voice Leo's thoughts, Ollivander smiling to him. "Well, perhaps not. Someone stole it from him. A man, presumably." Leo's face dropped, a wide smile taking over his face. "Howie!" He exclaimed, everyone turning to him. "He disarmed Draco's wand." He spoke as if it were obvious, Harry's face scrunching up. "He's not a wizard?" Harry turned to Ollivander, him shrugging with a smile. "The wand chooses the wizard, Mr Potter." Ollivander grinned, Leo over the moon as he asked for Howard's new wand. "Meet us at the table!" Hermione called down quickly as Leo sped away with Draco's old wand.

"Howie! Howie!" Leo yelled, the room silent as his chants went more and more muffled. "What the bleeding hell are you yelling for?" Howard called back, Leo finding him laid on the couch resting his eyes. "Remember when you disarmed Draco?" Leo asked excitedly, Howard rolling his eyes. "Don't give me that! Anyway, the wand chose you now! You have a wand!" Leo cheered, Bill and Fleur walking in as Howard stayed silent. "What's all this ruckus about?" Fleur spoke, Leo jumping excitedly. "Howie has a wand!" Bill's eyes widened, Howard still shocked as he took the wand. "I'm not a wizard..." He 'asked', Leo shrugging. "Well, the man that listens to wands said that it chose you so your something." Leo assured, Howard taking Sirius' wand out of his pocket. "I guess its about time you had this back then." He spoke, Leo nodding. "This calls for some sort of celebration, don't you think?" Bill smirked, Fleur grinning up at him as Leo shook his head, taking Sirius' wand.

"I'm off out with Harry, Hermione and Ron. You guys can still celebrate though." Leo informed, Bill nodding as Howard patted Leo's back. "Bye." He spoke, Leo high fiving the man and walking to the table where the Trio waited. "Are you sure that's hers?" Ron asked, Leo seeing Hermione hold one of BellaTrix's hairs. "Positive." She answered, Leo sitting down.

----------=----------

"I did not miss this." Leo complained as he squirmed in Xaviero's clothes. "You shouldn't be complaining." Harry spoke, Leo turning to see Hermione, well, BellaTrix trudge up to them, Griphook not far behind. "Well? How did I look?" She asked, Leo's eyebrows raised. "You look just like the woman that killed me." Leo let out, Hermione looking to him. "That makes me feel guilty!" She shot back, Leo shrugging as he pushed his hair back. "Give that to Hermione, will you?" Leo asked Griphook, the Goblin putting the sword in Hermione's extendable bag. The Quartet all held hands in silence, Griphook being last. "If you get us past the guards and into the vault, the swords yours." Harry claimed, Leo nodding as they all apparated away.