Jimin rolled his eyes.

"This!" He said pointing at a puppy eyed Taehyung, "this boy here is the one with the problem Hyung! Can't you see how skillfully he managed to slither into the gang?"

"Taehyung?" Seokjin asked confused, "What did he do?"

"Oh now we're all pretending we didn't see shit? Can't you see what a manipulative bitch this one is? Puts on a cute face and boss brings him along to Chicago headquarters. He's fucking police! Are arch nemesis remember? He could be a fucking spy for hell's sake and you're busy petting him!" He yelled now gaining other's attentions.

"Chim calm down okay?" Hoseok began from his seat, glancing over at Taehyung who now had tears in his eyes, "I don't think Taehyung has any other motives. The poor guy's not even here by his choice."

"You don't know that," Jimin grumbled, "for all we know he seduced Jungkook to get here and destroy us. That boy can never keep his dick in his pants so it must've been easy for him."

"Taehyung just ignore him, hun he talks shit most of the time," Seokjin said, sympathy flowing in his voice as the brunette began shedding silent tears.

"Yeah go ahead and ignore me, but afterwards don't say I didn't warn you guys. With this attitude it's no wonder the gang is already going to shit--"

"Jimin that's enough."

Namjoon's cold voice was enough to stop Jimin from completing that sentence. He looked away and crossed his arms as the former silence in the plane was restored, save for little sniffles from Taehyung.

The flight landed an hour after that incident and Taehyung followed his current caretaker around like a lost puppy.

His jaw dropped at the huge airport terminus at Chicago, eyes glimmering as they roamed around the sky high ceilings, and spotless checkered floors infested with fancily dressed westerners.

He felt intimidated by the new place, all unfamiliar faces speaking an unfamiliar language which only he seemed to have no idea about and Taehyung suddenly regretted choosing to come with them.

Taehyung looked around once they began walking towards the exit but didn't see Jeon anywhere, making him wonder where he left when they had landed through the same plane.

Jin walked a few steps in front of him, casual conversation flowing with a well dressed man who had come to escort them with a placard named Jeon. The others followed them wordlessly, some engaged in their phones and some just peacefully walking by as if they owned the place.

This made Taehyung even more uncomfortable and left out.

So all he could do was keep his head down, follow them and try to not get lost or left behind at any circumstance. Never had he imagined seeking help from the mafia to stay safe but there he was.

Taehyung raised his head once again and took a good look at their escort. A young American, good looking and well mannered. He was dressed in a three piece suit and had a charming smile. His Korean was actually unaccented and that made Taehyung think if he'd ever stayed over in the country for some business purposes.

They had to be some kinda business partners right?

Once they reached the outside, the said boy began piling their luggage in the back of a black BMW X5, Taehyung having nothing of his own to add.
The gang members began climbing in and slotting themselves in their respective seats and once again Taehyung was left behind, wondering where he should go.

It was an eight seater but the only one unoccupied was beside Jimin, who quickly placed his bag on the seat, claiming it for himself.

Seokjin rolled his eyes at the short boy's antics and made space in his own seat for the youngest to adjust in. Taehyung gulped, settling between the door and the tall guy feeling as small as ever.

The doors slid shut and Taehyung frowned.

"U-um, Wh-where's boss Jeon? I-is he not coming with us?" He asked peering out of the tinted windows.

"No, Jungkook's actually summoned to the Chicago headquarters so he left before we even got to the customs." Hoseok informed him.

"A-and that boy? Y-your business partner?" The brunette asked again, blinking.

"Who?"

"The one who escorted us?" Taehyung turned to Seokjin, pushing up his glasses, "Isn't he coming with us?"

Jimin scoffed loudly as Hoseok began to laugh. Taehyung looked confused when everyone seemed to have a reaction to what he said. He glanced around and saw Yoongi's lips upturned and Namjoon shaking his head. His heart sunk further when he found even Seokjin was trying to hide his smile.

"Derek is our Chauffeur you buffoon!" Jimin sneered, shaking his head in a condescending manner.

"Chauff-- what?" The brunette hadn't heard that word before. It clearly wasn't Korean.

"He means driver. The boy you saw was our driver Taehyung." Seokjin informed him, flashing a kind yet amused smile at him.

"Yeah-- not our 'business partner'." The black haired boy surely didn't leave a chance to berate the youngest.

Taehyung flushed a beet red in embarrassment. He felt stupid for even bringing it up. He clearly didn't know stuff so he should've kept quiet but damn his curious mouth.

"Not his fault though, what would you guess if the driver's better dressed than you?" Jimin remarked again as the car began moving. Namjoon let out a small snicker looking over at Taehyung's small frame drowning in his boyfriend's tee shirt.

"Yeah he might need to work on that." He said clicking his tongue, "especially if he wants to survive as Jeon's play thing."

"Hush, don't say that." Seokjin slapped his bicep, "Before Jungkook, he's my play thing."

"Excuse me?" Namjoon glared back at Jin, defensively.

"No, I meant I like taking care of him, grooming him and stuff. It could become my favourite game!" Seokjin clapped happily, totally missing the horrified look in Taehyung's face.

"Like some sort of pet? Seems cool." Yoongi spoke up after a long while, turning to Jimin, "Jimin be my pet. Come on bark."

Jimin snorted and flipped him off, going back to his pink glitter cased iPhone to Snapchat his life away as usual.

The atmosphere in the car went back to normal for everyone except Taehyung. He felt out placed, belittled and used as nothing but a mere play thing for different people.

Tiny tears filled his eyes.

This was not how he wanted to live.

________________