Venus thanks her one more time before leaving the hospital, she decides on ditching school for the day and heading home instead. She didn't get the chance to explain anything to her dad about last night and since he was at work, she opted on looking through his study in hopes of finding anything that can help them. It had been a couple hours of her searching but all she had found was a book about Nymphs that she kept aside for later with the intention of maybe learning more about herself.

Her father apparently had no books laying around about dark ninja spirits so she retreats to her room with the book and starts going through it. There was a whole chapter simply about her powers and what she could do, choosing to go through that first.
Plant manipulation. Natural communication. Minor healing. Projecting? Why wouldn't dad show me this? She didn't get any further though before her phone goes off, signaling a text.

FROM SCOTT
Can you get to my house before sundown?

Trying to protect Kira from those things and moms not home yet, I need you to set off the mountain ash.

Venus quickly sends a text back telling him she'll be there, she marks the page she was on in her book and leaves her house, starting her trip to the Mccall household. A scream sounds from inside the house as she pulls up, quickly running in through the backdoor, Scotts dad is on the floor and bleeding out.

     She watches as Derek comes sliding through the front door, close to where Scotts dad was lying. Venus rushes over to Melissa, helping her drag him into the hall, away from the fighting werewolves.

"Mom, the ash!" Scott yells midway through fighting one of the entities.

     "Venus, I need you to put pressure onto this okay?" the woman instructs her, not knowing the girl had all the basic training for this stuff. Venus complied, her hands already becoming soaked with blood as the woman moves away. The Nymph couldn't focus on anything other than the sound of breaking glass and growling coming from the other side of the wall, the man below her fading in and out of consciousness.

     "Mom, now! Do it now!" then all the noise ceased. Venus assumed the mountain ash had worked since after that Melissa had come running back to where she left them.

     "It's not looking too good." Venus tells her quietly before she calls out to her son, who comes running over to them. They gently pick the man up, carrying him into Scott's room and onto his bed. The brunette had been grabbing more towels from the bathroom for Melissa, momentarily leaving the family alone.

"How bad is it?" Scott asks, as Venus hands the towels over to his mother.

"From the way that his arm is rotated, the tendon looks torn." the older woman explains, pressing down harder onto the wound. "He could be on his way to a collapsed lung."

"Mom, those things, they're not going to leave until the sun's up."

"At the rate he's bleeding, he's not gonna make it that long. We got to get him to the hospital."

"Should we call Stiles's dad?"

"No way." Venus speaks up. "It's only gonna get more people hurt. Nothing we've tried works on those things, I doubt any guns will."

"Then what do we do?"

     Venus excuses herself shortly after that, leaving Scott to speak with his mother shortly as she washes the blood off her hands in their kitchen. She could faintly hear Derek interrogating the twins behind her, but she paid them no mind for she knew the two boys were only looking for acceptance. All of a sudden, the whole house starts shaking, walking towards the open back door, she notices the thing outside was banging its sword against the barrier.

"What are they doing?" Scott asks from where everyone had gathered to stand behind the Nymph.

"Testing for weaknesses." Aiden replies, as the house only starts to shake more and several items around them begin to fall and shatter.

"Guys? We have a problem." Venus calls out to them. "They're gonna break through."

The six of them slowly back away from the door, unsure of what to do at that point. Venus knew they needed to hurry and think of something or else Scotts dad would be a goner. Like a sign from the universe, the werewolf's phone starts to ring.

"Allison, please tell me that you have something." he answers. "They're here. They're trying to get in. And it looks like they're going to be able to. A nogitsune.
Just... Tell me what else."

Scott hangs up the phone, turning back to everyone as Kira speaks. "I'm right, aren't I?"

"They're looking for a dark spirit," Scott informs everyone, his eyes not leaving the girl in front of him, "and I know it's not you."

"Scott, we're going to have to do something." Derek yells back to him as the spirits finally break through the barrier.

     "Don't do anything. Trust me." Scott takes Kiras hand in his, stepping forward towards the strangers in black. The remaining four watch on as the two of them endure what they had the previous night, prompting the strangers to leave shortly after it was done.

EDITED

VENUS 🪐 STILES STILINSKI {1} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें