CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Venus had made the decision to reorganize her room that night

Venus had made the decision to reorganize her room that night. Her Arctic Monkeys playlist playing loudly over her speakers, since her dad was out again tonight so there was no one to disturb. She was currently in the process of moving around her desk when the phone rang, she turned the speaker down, answering the call and placing the phone on the desk as she continued to push it.

"What is it, Stiles?" she asks, letting out a grunt as the desk finally moves where she wants it to.

"Hello to you too!" he sarcastically retorts and she could just imagine him flailing his arms around. "What are you doing right now?"

"Organizing my room, why?"

"Scott and I may or may not be on your front porch."

"You're joking."

"Just come down, please."

The girl hangs up her phone, putting on a pair of sweatpants over her shorts so she wouldn't get chilly. Opening her front door, she is met with two sheepish looking teenage boys, making her grow even more suspicious of why they were at her house this late. She lets them in so they weren't standing around in the cold and leads them into their open kitchen.

     "You remember that case about the car crash I told you my dad was working on?" Stiles starts, nervously playing with her fingers, gaining a nod from the girl in response as she pours a couple glasses of water for the boys.

     "If we can get you to the wreck, can you figure out what happened?" Scott asks as he leans forwards on her kitchen island

     "I'm not some seer, it doesn't work like that." she replies with raised eyebrows, not exactly sure what the boys wanted her to do.

     "Can you not, like, ask the trees what happened?" Stiles questions, slightly scoffing when he mentioned the trees, making the girl roll her eyes.

"You're asking me for help yet you're still mocking me."

The hazel eyed boy lets out a breath and looks at her pleadingly. "Please, Vee. It's for my dad."

Venus sighs as she rubs at the space between her eyebrows. "I mean, I've never really tried anything like that before. But I guess there's a first time for everything."

"Thank you, thank you! You're amazing." Stiles jumps up in excitement and pulls in for a hug, more than grateful she had agreed to help.

Venus quickly runs back up to her room grabbing a hoodie and her leather jacket before following the boys back out. She and Stiles were following behind Scott as he lead the way to where the wreck was supposed to be. The boys had informed her about the sheriffs theory about it being a werewolf attack and how Scott was going to try to catch a scent tonight.

"You know." Stiles sighs. "If my dad's right, there's another werewolf in town we haven't met yet. If it turns out to be like triplets that merge together to form into a three headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up for that."