I just nod, agreeing with her. We walk out to the hallway, towards the elevator, many people are getting out of there rooms now, much more then earlier today. People watched me curiosly. I just stayed focused on whatever Evy was saying while we entered the elevator.

'We have school everyday from 9 am untill 1 pm' she explains while we get out of the elevator 'on the weekend you're free to do anything you want as long as you don't break the rules' we enter another hallway, a much bigger one with almost all of it filled with patients walking in, I still recieved those glances from many, I tried not to look at others 'it's simple really, anything you can't do at school, you can't do here as well, we also can't just go to people from different floors, so if you wanna hang out with someone, it has to be someone from your own floor...'

'Are you on my floor ?'

'Yes actually, my room is 048'
I smiled at that 'every floor has 50 rooms witch means there are almost 150 people that live here.'

'There are only three floors with rooms ?'

'Yes, you are assigned to a floor considering you're...' she seemed to hold back, searching for the right words.

'Considering on how crazy you are in the head.'

It was another voice, a feminine one, behind us. Suddenly I felt an arm on my shoulder, when I looked to my right I saw another girl, with a beautiful face leaning against Evy and I. She had an amused expression and a positive vibe to her. I noticed her eyes glowing with amusement, a huge smile on her face.

The girl had light brown hair, pretty short cut till her shoulders. She had her make up done perfectly, a smoky eye with darker eyeshadow, plump lips, a lot of blush and mascara that complemented her blue eyes. She wore a huge black sweater and a really short black loose skirt with some high converse. From what I've seen most of the people here had their own style, they didn't have this one thing that everyone wore because it was a trend like people did at my school. This was a different universe, it felt like.

Even though I have been stared at the entire time, no one looked at me with hatred or judgement, more with curiosity as to who I was and why I was here with them. I liked that. I liked it here.

'Alyssa !'

Evy said in disappointed, face palming herself while I laughed a little. Alyssa looked at me and laughed as well.

'Just telling the truth, Ev.'

'So I'm not that crazy then ?'
I asked both of them now also smirking. Alyssa nods.

'I'm on the 10th floor as well, it's more for the people dealing with semi big trauma, eating disorders, small self harm and attitude problems.'

'And the higher floors ?'

'Well from what I've head, 11th is for like the huge serious trauma's, suicide attempts and like serious depression or disorders that can cause a big impact.'

Alyssa went on.

'And then you have 12th....they're um a whole different level of crazy'
she looked at Evy a little more concerned now 'most of them have been involved in serious big crimes, some even killed people, or had like such big traumatic experiences that their brain had a big impact, most of them have serious temper issues.'

'Do we eat with them as well ?'

'Yes but they enter from the other hallway, 10th and 11th enter through this hallway.'

'They can't eat with us though, they have their own space in the cafeteria' Evy said while we almost got to the door of the cafeteria.

I only nod, following everyone inside. Almost everyone knew eachother. Many talked to both Evy and Alyssa. They seemed pretty popular around here. I stayed quiet.

'Also I forgot to say' Evy's voice was now lower and she pulled closer to me 'if you see someone glaring at you, especially from the 12th floor, do not look at them the wrong way because then they'll think you have something against them and then they will wanna fight you.'

'Do not look at ayone...got it.'

She laughed a little but nodded anyways. A few moments later we finally came to the entrance of the door, I followed Evy and Alyssa while they sat down around the first empty table that there was. I looked around the huge room. The walls were a milky white color, the ceiling was beautiful with modern lights hanged up, the room was filled with many round shaped black tables with people sitting down everywhere.

At the end of the room, on the right there was a huge table, it was very long and filled with all types of foods. There was different variation, all types of fruits and vegetables, different warm meals and various types of soups.

When I diverted my gaze from the food, they fell on the huge door on the other side from where we came in. The door opened as well, revealing other patients, they all walked into the room sitting down fruther away from us. Most of them looked like normal people, quiet and calm, some of them were talking to eachother.

I figured those were the patients from the 12th floor Alyssa warned me about. I quikly look away.

Not long after, every table could go and grab the food they wanted. First everyone from the 12th floor, then 11th and lastly 10th.

My head had been aching all day, my body craving for food. After all I haven't eaten since yesterday morning. I got up from my seat, seeing a few white forms in the corner of my eyes. The disappeared after a few seconds, I forced myself to walk up to the table, as tired as my body was.

That evening, I only ate one cookie and a coffee. The fear of gaining weight bigger then my hunger.