2.3 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

Start from the beginning

Three of them walked around the village, singing and dancing.

Anna:

🎵Yes, some things never change🎵

Both of the girls crouched down and took both of Olaf's hands in theirs.

Y/N & Anna:

🎵Like the feel of your hand in mine.🎵

❄️

They approached a man who was painting a tree.

Y/N:

🎵Some things stay the same🎵

The tree was suddenly cut down by a woodcutter, causing the painter to yell at him angrily.

Anna and Olaf:

🎵Like how we get along just fine🎵

Three of them slowly sneak out of there avoiding any kind of involvement.

Anna and y/n slowly walked, dancing around as Olaf walked on a small wall beside them.

Anna:

🎵Like an old stone wall that'll never fall🎵

Suddenly the wall collapsed making Olaf gasp then he started to roll down the train line. He started to laugh enjoying the ride.

Y/n:

🎵Some things are always true🎵

Y/n and Anna rushed after him, trying to stop the small vehicle.

Anna hurried and changed its path. The vehicle crashed into a small wooden wall, causing Olaf to fly in the air.

Anna:

🎵Some things never change🎵

Y/n caught Olaf before he could fall on the ground. She hugged him and Anna joined as well. Olaf giggled in delight, hugging them back.

Y/N & Anna:

🎵Like how I'm holding on tight to you.🎵

❄️

Kristoff walked around the village market with Sven beside him. He watched as a leaf fell from a tree.

Kristoff:

🎵The leaves are already falling.🎵

Seven was just about to bite a carrot from a vegetable shop but Kristoff pulled Sven to him.

Kristoff:

🎵Sven, it feels like the future is calling🎵

Kristoff as Sven:

🎵Are you telling me tonight you're gonna get down on one knee?🎵

Kristoff got down on one knee, holding up a ring to Sven while the nearby villagers covered their face, shaking their head.