𝟏𝟑

AUTHOR POV

Tine is so nervous knowing that Sarawat will come and join the party,he just afraid that if he cant take it when he face Sarawat,and crying again.

The party begin peacefully and tine haven't seen Sarawat yet neither his friends.After half an hour he saw fong,ohm,boss,man and also p'dim and p'fang But he didn't see Sarawat.He was a little bit sad because he think that Sarawat is not coming and still hate him for being clingy.

Then he said to his mom that he want to take a walk at the beach.Tine is an introvert person he dont like be around crowded place.

But what he dont know is Sarawat went to toilet because someone just splash his suit with a drink.

Then Tine find a place that far from his house and sit on the sand.

"am i put on a hope to much on him?am i?is it too much?i'm just in love with him,is it a criminal that i'm in love with my bestfriend?"he ask himself while tears come down on both of his cheeks

"I'm sorry for loving you Wat"he said and cry even harder.

"Don't apologize"someone said makes Tine suprise and turn to seach for the voice.What makes him more suprise is the owner of the voice is Sarawat who is smiling looking at him.

Then Sarawat slowly walk towards Tine,Tine try to run away but Sarawat pull his hand and grab him by his waist So he can't move.

"Why are you running away from me huh?"Sarawat said while wiping Tine's tears.But Tine brush his hand away.

"stop it Wat,you give thousand of hope and now i can't take it anymore,stop it already"Tine said try to let himself go But the more he struggle the more Sarawat  grab him tightly.

"When did i told you that i give you thousand hopes?i never thought it,i meant it Tine.."Sarawat said looking at Tine's teary eyes.

"What are you saying Sarawat!?you are freaking straight!its my fault okay who is fall in love with my own bestfriend!i'll try to forget everything that happened before from the start until-"suddenly he feel a pair of lips on his make his eyes widen and push Sarawat chest so he can let the kiss go.

"you talk to much,i have no choice to stop you"Sarawat said.

"okay i know its my fault yelled at you,and also ignored you for the past few weeks,but i didn't meant it okay,i just tired for everything,the club and that bitch always sticking around.Maybe you think that i give a lot of hopes but i don't.. I just want to know your true feelings towards me.I want a confirmation that i don't feel the feeling alone.The reason why i want you to move in my house is because i want you to be close with me,i want to take care of you.What ever you do i want to be with you,where ever you are i want to be with you,always.I just wantvyou to know my feeling towards is a lot,i care about you,i like you and i love you..."

When Tine hear the last three words,he kinda suprise.

"y-you l-love m-me?but how?"tine ask.

"am i not obvious to you tine?from the day you leave me with paam that day and got sick is enough for me to know my true feelings tine,i only like one person,and the person must be you...Tine..I just want you to know that you the only person that i love the most...Tine i need to ask you something,would you be my lovely boyfriend?"Sarawat ask Tine that make Tine emotional,he cry and hug Sarawat tightly.

"i'm sorry Wat,i'm sorry that i make you worried but i just can't stand for myself,i just can't take it that you yelled at me and ask me to stay away from you,its hurt me..i miss you Wat almost everyday i think about how will i forget you...I can't..I'm weak when its comes to you..."Tine apologize.

"its okay Tine,its also my fault..So would you?"again Sarawat ask.

Tine's face now is red like tomato.Then he nodded and Sarawat lift him up and spinning around.

"WOHOOOOO FINALLY!!!I GOT YOU!!WOHOOO!"Sarawat shout while keep spinning around.

"Oi Wat!i'm dizzying"Tine said and Sarawat stop spinning and put Tine by his leg back.

Then Sarawat brush his thumb on tine's right cheek.And close their head and kiss for the first time as boyfriends.

And close their head and kiss for the first time as boyfriends

                         THE END