𝟏𝟎

Meanwhile

SARAWAT POV

I woke up from sleep and got call from P'Dim,actually i dont have any classes today but SUDDENLY,P'Dim want to do a club meeting,so i rushing got up from bed and take a quick shower and quick dress up.

Honestly i'm a little bit pissed off because he called last minutes and i dont have time to prepare anything even having breakfast.Lately i got more stress because of club and also when it comes to club there's one thing i hate,a clingy girl all over me.Paam always stick around me i feel very uncomfortable but she is so stubborn,she still want to stick around me.

Then i go downstair and try to be fast but Tine forcing me to have breakfast so i got no choice but yelled at him.

I have no time for any conversation right now.I'm totally late or else i'll get scold again today.

After whole day practicing and now i get my time to sleep and rest,seriously that old P'Dim gonna take heart if i disobeyed him.

When i arrived at home,i'm a little bit confused why on earth the house is so dark not even single lamp is on.Where is Tine?,is he already sleep?,i look at my iphone screen,its 10.00 p.m,its to early for tine to sleep.Now its his time to watch netflix at the living room.

I open the door and take off my shoes and go to the kitchen to drink water,then i saw something in the oven,its instant noodle that tine cook for me in the morning,and i found a sticky note writes

❛dont forget to heat the noodles first and thank you for let me stay here for a while❜

What is this means,why did he thank me?where is he?

I run to upstair and open my bedroom door and saw nobody,so then i open the closet and saw there's no Tine's belongings,why?what did i do?

I try to call him so many time but his phone is off,i became more worried about him,where did he go?where did he stay tonight?its getting late...

I tried to call Fong,lets see if tine is with him.

"halo?"he pick up the phone.

"Fong,is tine there?"i ask him.

"huh!?what are you talking i thought he is with you?"looks like he dont know where is tine.

"ouh nevermind,can you please call me if Tine come to see you?"i said and hang up the phone.

Shit what should i do now,i'm confused why is he moving out.ARGHH!

I throw my body on the bed,i tried to sleep but Tine face always show in my mind.

"where did you go tine?i'm worried about you..."i said and soon fall asleep.