𝟏

AUTHOR POV

Tine and sarawat are bestfriend,they always together and always have something connected,like music club,Sarawat is in a music club and tine too,Sarawat loves to play football and Tine always by his side cheer for him because he is a UNI cheerleader.

Time has past,because of they always together one of them catch feeling to the other one,and its Tine,but he thought it was imposible because sarawat is totally straight And Sarawat has a crush on Paam his friend from music club,and Sarawat will.Make a move soon,and will be in a relationship.

Tine sighing,thinking about his feelings towards Sarawat until he dont have time to sleep and keep practicing guitar,because he's not good enough,there's a lot of chord taht he dont remember.

"What's with that sighing huh?"ask Sarawat.

"ah,mai..Just a little bit tired"Tine answering without looking at Sarawat face.

"are you stay up late because you're practiced guitar"ask sarawat looking at tine face who are really tired with panda eyes.

Tine just nod and feed himself a food.

"let me see your fingers"wat said and pull tine hand and sighing looking at tine fingers who are about to bleeding.

"see..I've told you not to practice to hard,your hand is about to bleeding"wat said in serious tone and pull something from his bag.

"i just cant remember a lot of chord,so i've to practice until i remember those,plus the audition is coming soon"tine said and feed himself by his other hand.

"you can just ask me to teach you right?why you always want to solve this by yourself its not good"wat nagging and put a plaster on tine fingers.

Without knowing tine crack a smile on his lips.

"i dont want to bother you,and your place is far from mine,i'm worried if you get tired to come to my place everyday"tine excuses himself,because he knows lately sarawat busy taking paam out.

"huh...Then you can just move in at my place"sarawat said while looking at tine face.

"Huh!?alaiwah?"tine ask with suprise face.

"pfft..Tine just move in at my place please..I'm bored live alone at a huge house,"sarawat begging.

"are you out of your mine!?,my brother will worried about me"tine said and pull his hand back.

"i can just tell p'type,naaaa move to my place naaaa"sarawat begging again and pull tine hand back.

Suddenly Paam came from nowhere.

"Sarawat jaaaa,lets go today we have a lot of practice and date"paam said with annoying voice and said word 'DATE'while looking at tine.

"yeah,wat i think you should go now.Dont wait for me for lunch i have a lot of cheerleader practice until night"tine said while take his phone and put it in his totebag.

"aww,then i'll bring you food and eat together"wat said and paam look at him in disbelief.

"no need,our club has already order something to eat today.Just focus on your date"tine said and walking away while sarawat just looking at him with curious look.because tine never refuse his offer to eat together.

"lets go,we'll late.P'dim will punish us if we late"paam said and take sarawat hand.But sarawat pull it back.

"ai'wat,whats wrong?"paam ask.

"i'm not in mood"he said and stand from his seat and walking away leaving paam who are disbelief and speechless.

She stomp her feet and catch sarawat and walk by his side.