𝟐

TINE POV

I dont know what i said earlier to sarawat is harsh or not,but i just cant stand there looking at the love of my life with someone else.

I know sarawat must be mad and also curious about what just happening.I dont think i'll meet him tomorrow i'm not in my mood to face him.I feel a little bit pissed by his action to me when he got to hang out always with Paam and leave me behind and dont even care about me as he always do before.Yes its because Paam always around him,is he scared or what.Can he just refuse to all what she wanted to,ugh i can't believe that i'm in love with my bestfriend.

"oy! Nong tine!"P'fang shout at my face.

"ahh P'fang,khotod"i said

(*𝙺𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚒*)

Time passed to rest time.

"are you okay?you're spacing out during this practice,are you not feeling well"p'fang ask,yeah even
She's scary she always caring about me.

"mai p' i just stayed up late last night cuz keep practicing guitar"i answer and take my drink.

"ahh,i see.I think you should go back earlier cuz i think you not feeling well your face look so pale"p'fang words makes me suprise so i take my phone and look at my face in the screen.Yeah my face looks pale,why?maybe i dobt eat this past day and always stay up late.

"no need phi i will finish this practice for today "i said and stand and warm up.

"ow p' if anything happend to me please dont tell sarawat,i dont want to bother him he's busy"i said and walk away to team.

SARAWAT POV

I was really confused with tine,why is he acting weird and not even look at me when paam is around and he always make me pissed.And lately he keep avoiding me and refused my offer.

I cant stand anymore,and i'm not in mood to have a date or what,anyway i just realize that paam is really annoying and i dont feel like i'm going to date her.

I just worried about tine right now,he dont even finish his breakfast earlier and he just take 3 bites of it and fong said that tine is skipping his meals because of he busy practicing gutar.

This is really makes me worried so damn much and i dont feel easy about him right now.

"oy wat!what wrong with you huh!?"p'dim shout and smack my head with his book.

"khotod phi',i just thinking about something"i said and continue to memorize a song notes for our college event and our senior graduation day.

"since i'll graduate soon i need to find someone,ahh not someone but two people to take over this club who are will replace me and p'air"p'dim words make me looking at him and he already look at me.

"alai?are you gonna choose me to be the club president!?"i ask and he just nod and walk away.

"than who will be my secretary?"i ask again

"mai roo,its depends on you,if you want a secretary than you hire someone if you dont want to than dont hire anyone"he said and walk away.hish why is he always make me want to curse.Aishh this brat.

(*mai roo means is i dont know*)

But who will i hire?or i dont need a secretary.when i look around paam already look at me with puppy eyes,no way!i'm not gonna hire her as my secretary.Ahh!i just ask tine to be my secretary.If he dont want to i'm not hiring anyone.Simple!