𝟔

AUTHOR POV

Fun fair time.

when they arrive at the fun fair,man and boss also fong and ohm already waiting for them,but whats makes tine pissed off is he saw one person that hate the most.PAAM.

When she saw sarawat she run towards him and grab his arm.

"ai'wat,where have you been?i'm waiting for you"she said in anoyying tone.

"i'm eating my dinner with tine"sarawat answer while looking at tine smilingly.

(ai wat,dont look to obvious)

Paam glaring at tine like she wants to kill him right now.

"wat lets go playing something,we rare been here since the college is busy for senior's graduate"paam said and pull wat hand.Tine just stand there looking at them And sighing.

"aishh this anoyying brat,she makes me want to choke her"boss said and about to follow wat but man stop him.

"relax dude,"man said calming his friends.

"ai'tine,are you okay?"fong asking because tine's face is little bit moody.He know that tine is hurt inside while looking at sarawat not refuse paam.

"nah,i'm okay i just a little bit tired after whole day move my stuff to wat's"tine lied,and walk slowly into the funfair.

Meanwhile SARAWAT situation.

When they going far from their friends,sarawat brush his hand from paam,

"let me go"he said and walk towards the gang but paam stop him.

"whats wrong wat,lets have fun"paam said and pull wat arm again but wat refuse it.

"can you please dont be touchy,i dont like it okay,and about have fun yes i'm here to have fun but not with you,i'm here with tine so i want to have fun with him"sarawat said leaving paam with disbeliefs.

Sarawat walks away and search for tine.He found tine is siting at food truck table,he walk towards tine amd sit in front of him which make him starled.

"ah wat,why are you here?aren't you with paam early?"tine said looking at sarawat who is take a sip of his drink.

"lets not talk about it,now lets have fun"sarawat said patting tine's head.

Tine's face already turn to tomato,then whats make tine more shook and blush is sarawat intertwined their hand and walk around the funfair.

After played some games sarawat back to intertwine their hand which makes tine more blush,they just look like more than a bestfriend it should be boyfriend.

"aww tine,lets relax ourself and drink while being up by the Ferris wheel"sarawat said.

"nice idea,okay lets buy a couple bottle of beer"they went to buy beers and go relax on ferris wheel.

Drunk moment🍻.

Tine was the person that easily get drunk even he only drink a can of beers.

"Ai'wAt,WhY aRE yOu so gOoD lOoKiNg?"tine said while hiccups.

"tine you're drunk lets go home after this round"sarawat said and place his hand on tine waist But tine cup his face by his hand,

SARAWAT POV.

Shiaa,what should i do?i have to control myself,if i'm not i'll kiss him.

"tine dont be like this please"i push tine slowly but whats makes me shocked tine pull my head and our lips touch.