𝟗

Day by day,sarawat and tine become more close not as friend,but to themself its kinda in a special relationship but not in a relationship.
Its kinda complicated right?but its the truth,because they dont even ready to confess to each other and getting more confuse especially sarawat which is dont know his true sexual orientation.

For this month sarawat feel a little bit stress because of the club and sometimes because of paam who are non stop bothering him and always stick around, plus sarawat is more stress about club because of he keep on getting scold by p'Dim...

Tine was also like him,always busy and also getting scold from P'Fang almost everyday because of his concentration during practice.Lately tine always come back home late at night and he get home without eating because he always lose his appetite after whole day practice non stop.

He's missing his time with sarawat but Sarawat seem so busy and dont have time to being together...Its hurting tine.And lately tine become stress because of he always saw sarawat together with Paam,he feels like Sarawat just give him a thousand hopes,
(thousand hopes okay not thousand stars😂)

Time skip

Because of today Tine is not going to college so he decide to cook breakfast for Sarawat.So he started to cook Mama Ok new flavor instant noodles.
Aftee done cooking he hear footstep come down from upstair,its Sarawat.

"Ai'Wat!lets eat,i already cooked"he said and walk towards Sarawat.

"No,i already late "Sarawat answer and try to walk away but tine grab his arm.

"seriously,i already cooked for you,are you that busy that you dont have time for breakfast"tine pout.

"Can you please let me go,stay away from me!"Sarawat raised his voice and brush his hand harsly from tine that make tine flinced and felt tears drown from his eyes.

With that Tine cry hard and go the bedroom and pack his things..He decide to leave the house because he felt that he is not Sarawat friends anymore,he just a problem...He left the house without nothing left in there just the instant noodles inside the oven and notes written

dont forget to heat the noodles first and thank you for let me stay here for a while❜

He dont know where to stay but he ask Fong  if he can stay with him before he get to search a new dorm near the college.

He left the house almost 5.00 p.m
On call.

"F-fong?"tine stutter because of he hold his tears.

"why tine?why is your voice sound like that?are you crying?where are you!?"fong's questions makes Tine cant hold his tears anymore and burst into tears.

"i'm in front of your room.."Tine said,crying.

With that Fong end the call and run towards the door,found Tine red eyes With tears on both of his cheeks.

Tine saw Fong and immediately hug him tight,and cried even harder in Fong hug.

Fong takes tine inside the room and gives him a glass of water.

"What happened Tine?"Fong ask and Tine told him everything While tears drowning again and again.

"its okay,you can stay here until you find a new dorm,and if you dont want to go to college i'll tell P'Fang that you're not feeling well and told her that go back to your hometown".

"Thank you Fong,i'm not stay here too long,day after tomorrow i'll go back to my hometown,i'm kinda miss my hometown"Tine said show his weak smile.

"if you say so,ah you can sleep here i'll sleep on the couch"Fong said and go to the couch while holding another pillow and a blanket.

After Fong turn off all the light,tine keep on thinking about what happened in the morning.While thinking his tears cant stop come out.

"Tine...Stop thinking about it already,sleep you will get sick you if you keep thinking about it all night"Fong said and continue to sleep.

With that Tine close his eyes and fall asleep.