What if... (2)

What if Hitsuki was actually a BO member and not infiltrating?

HAHA FINALLY SOME GOOD TEA FOR MYSELF KJDSHF.

If Hitsuki was a BO member, she would be absolutely unstoppable. Vermouth teaching her disguise in the canon story was already insane and having Akai maybe teach her sniping for a short time would be hilarious.

Now would she get with Hiro in this case?

Maybe, but even if she does, Whiskey won't have to revive him. He would 11/10 be dead in the fic if she really went with that. This means no Hitsuki would not be empathetic in the least. She'd probably end up as a second Gin if anything.

For the fun, which NOC would she kill?

Akai. If she was evil there is no way in hell Akai would've escaped the tower alive. She probably would've sniped him after Gin got hit. Which means, no Akai for the rest of the fic LMAO.

Now, would she get along with Champagne in this case?

No. Champagne and Rosé don't get along because their personalities clash. They make a really good pair though, their competitiveness can be cultivated by the organization to use. They once took out a target in 10 minutes after Rosé sniped the man to death and Champagne did the seducing.

For the next part, would she take Limoncello in?

Yes. Rosé would have taken her in purely because she would've been a valuable asset to her. Limoncello had been a child hacker ever since she was young since her parents had royally messed her up. Limoncello would not have been her little sister, she would have been her weapon.

Who would she be related to then?

She wouldn't. She would have been scouted because of her mind and ability to fight. None of the BO members would actually hate her in that case. She would essentially be the little sibling of the group, except they're a creepy, overpowered, evil sibling. Who won't hesitate to stab you to death. Yeah... not fun.

Any other questions? Lmk! Love you all <3

Quick note!

Next week has daily weekday updates. I wrote 6 chapters for an AU and I think I'll be able to write a bit more so that I can update weekly again after. Chapter 1 for the AU comes up tomorrow. See you all then!