kunimi ~ smarter, not harder

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kunimi's warm hands grip your waist gently, his thumbs soothing the soft skin. He leans down, placing delicate kisses all over your stomach. His soft touch makes you shiver with anticipation. All you wanted was to take your hands and pull his body closer to yours. However, anytime your instincts take over, you find yourself held back by your bound hands. You felt like you couldn't wait any longer and his slow teasing was mercilessly attacking your most sensitive areas.

He breaths heavily and closely on your body. Occasionally, he would look upwards at you from his view below. He had always enjoyed watching and observing your reactions but he never expected to be so turned on from just having you tied up. Your reactions were entirely different than usual. You wanted to tell him to hurry up but you knew simply by telling him wouldn't change his agenda.

Your knees jerk upwards when your hips attempt to press upwards against his hard on. He sighs as the friction but places his hand on your thigh, pushing your leg back onto the bed. He sits further back on the bed, kneeling before your clothed heat.

Kunimi places both hands on your knees, pulling your legs apart. He's avoided giving you attention to your most neediest areas and for some reason, your thighs were already trembling. He takes his time to lower himself in front of you before he exhales a hot breath. It quickly surrounds your clit and you twitch at the teasing.

"You're more wet than usual," he says as he notes a damp stained patch on your panties. He curiously takes his pointer finger and presses your entrance through the fabric, causing your voice to get stuck in your throat. He experiments with it, drawing small circles and flicking his finger repeatedly. You pull at the tie from above, feeling your entire body tense at the actions of just his finger.

"I-I need m-more...please," you manage to say in between your struggling.

"Just relax, trust me," he replies, giving you a soft peck and another lick on your neck before returning to your heat.

Kunimi leans back down, opening your legs further by pressing your thighs outwards. Over your panties, he kisses your clit before giving it an experimental lick. You moan at the contact, finally able to release a bit of your pent up stress. His tongue moves against your bundle of nerves, flicking it when he reaches the tip of his tongue. Your panties become almost transparent with the mix of his saliva and your own wetness.

He finally wraps his lips over your bud, capturing it softly. He lightly sucks it at first, pulling it completely erect through your panties. Your back arches at just the slightest touch. He hums against you, sending vibrations down your entire body. You pant heavily while feeling his tongue swirl over your bud. He progressively begins to be more aggressive, sucking longer and harder than before.

You desperately want to run your hands through his hair and roll your hips upwards. You wanted more, you needed more. You couldn't stand the thin separation between your bodies anymore. It felt like your entire body was burning up with beads of sweat gliding on your body.

"Lift your hips." His voice is so calm that it almost soothes you.

You do as he tells you while he hooks onto the waistband of your panties. Swiftly, he pulls the garment down your legs. You shiver when the cold hits the moisture that has accumulated in your folds. Kunimi tosses your panties off the side of the bed, turning back to look at you.

The tension in his pants grows as his eyes gaze over your body. You still had most of your clothes on but something about the fact made the tone of the room even more erotic. It's like the sight of your eager body gave him so many options. He could easily push your bra upwards. He could grope your chest without any resistance. He could flip your plaid skirt upwards and expose your most private part to him. He could even just take you right now if he wanted. The thought of it was exciting.