lev ~ hard

lev spends the night at your place and is extremely sex deprived

soft male dom, morning sex, fingering, penetration

Lev was now a third year on the Nekoma volleyball team. Time sure flew by since he was just learning the sport and now he was the proud ace of the team, just like he always wanted. He sits on the bus that was heading back from Miyagi, just having played a practice match with Karasuno, when his phone lights up. He smiles, seeing the text coming from his girlfriend.

Y/N: Hey! Wanna come over for the night?

His eyes light up with joy, fingers quickly tapping on his phone to reply.

Lev: CAN I!?!,!!!

Y/N: My parents are out for a business trip tonight :)

Lev: I'll run straight over when we get back!

He tucks his phone away in his pocket and his head falls back on the seat with a huge smile plastered on his face. He was really excited. There were times when you two would just end up cuddling late at night but he's always went home no matter the circumstance or how late it was. Afterall, it was the gentlemanly thing to do. He couldn't wait, he was all too excited thinking about cuddling with you in your bed and- wait. His eyes widen and he gulps when he thinks about staying over for the ENTIRE night. There would be no one there but you guys. That means you guys would be TOTALLY alone. The house will be completely empty. Is it finally going to happen?

You two have never talked about doing it nor even had the chance to do so. Any time he thought the moment was right he had to go home or someone would end up joining the two of you! However, it's not to say he hasn't thought of it. After dating for as long as you two have, it's only natural to think of doing things like that. He begins to panic and whips out his phone, texting the one person he usually gets advice from in times like these.

Lev: I NEED HEEEEELPPP

Yaku: Hey, where are your manners?

Lev: Yaku-san, please help me!

Yaku always made Lev type in complete sentences with proper puncuation or else he wouldn't reply. He said something about making a good impression and that he would need it for later in life but to Lev, it just made the task more difficult than it had to be.

Yaku: What do you need?

Lev: Tonight, I'm staying over at my girlfriend's house.

Yaku: Oya oya~ sounds fun. ;) What's the problem?

Yaku: Damn that rooster, he has me talking and typing like him now.

Lev: That's just it! Do you think we'll end up doing...it?

Yaku: What's are you, five? Sex, it's called sex. And why wouldn't you do it?

Lev: Well, truth is...

Yaku: Don't tell me you haven't had sex with her yet! How long have you guys been dating?

Lev: Almost 8 months now. But I just never know how to approach it and she's never shown any sign of interest so I don't want to go into I think if she doesn't.

Yaku: I see your problem. You don't have to do it.

Lev: But I want toooooooo!! Sooooo badly!!!

Yaku: If you're alone, it'll make it much easier but maybe try to bring it up casually or even slowly ease into it when you guys are close.