sugawara ~ you started it

suga gets unexpectedly aroused in public which leads to you helping him out

public sex, oral, penetration

Your tongue swirls around it relentlessly, rolling and sucking at only the tip. Your lips were glossy, tightly wrapped around it while your tongue did most of the work. Occasionally, you would take one long lick from the bottom all the way to the top, collecting all the juices that may have leaked. You wanted to taste everything, after all.

Suga gulps audibly when his eyes watch your tongue become visibly stained by the liquid. The way your tongue moved looked so enticing. He could even see the tip hitting the side of your cheeks as you took more of it inside your mouth. You lips looked swollen by now but it didn't stop you from continuing to suck as much as you could.

"Suga? Suga?" He shakes his head, being torn out of thought. "Are you okay?" You ask, looking over at your boyfriend with concerned eyes.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," he laughs, rubbing the back of his neck. With his right hand, he pulls the bottom of his coat over his waist, feeling his pants suddenly tighten. Out of all times to get a boner, he had to do it out in public. He cursed at himself, finding his actions shameful. His ears were burning red but he was hoping he could blame it on the weather.

"Do you want a lick of my popsicle?" You ask, offering him the sweet treat he had just bought you.

He waived his free hand in front of you, "I'm fine, thank you though." He gulps for a second time. There was no way he could put his mouth on that after the thoughts he just had.

"Thanks for taking me out today. I know you're busy with club activities." You say, swinging your legs underneath the bench.

"N-no problem," he laughs, trying to shake off his nerves. His eyes advert away from you, afraid that if he looked over, more we'd thoughts would fill his head once again.

"Are you okay?" You ask, leaning over to Suga and placing your hand on his forehead. He can only lean back so far to avoid your touch but you manage to do so anyways. "You're hot and you're acting weird," you say, pouting slightly. If anything, skin ship just made things worse. His eyes widen as he feels blood rushing up his cheeks and down to a...certain area.

"I'm fine," he replies, grabbing your wrist to drag your hand away from his forehead.

"So how are things with the volleyball club? Are Hinata-Kun and Kageyama-Kun still..." Your voice slowly begins to fade from his head. Suga was having a hard time concentrating on anything except the calling between his legs. It was starting to get more painful but the more he told him not to think about it, the more he thought about it. And the more he thought about it, the more painful it got. It was a terrible cycle to be trapped in.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" You jokingly mock, lightly knocking against Suga's head to bring him out of his trance. "Are you sure you're okay?" You ask, scooting closer to him.

"I'm fine, fantastic, perfect even," he says back, scooting in the opposite direction.

"Really?" You ask, skeptically, scooting once more.

"Totally, yup! Perfect." And once again, he scoots away from you, causing you to squint your eyes. You reach out to him and he draws back. And as if it were a game, you try a few more times only to get the same reaction. Eventually, it becomes a little more aggressive where he is blatantly dodging you and at this point, it's just plain annoying.

You finally manage to grab his wrist, causing him to freeze. "What is the matter with yoooouu..." you trail off, eyes falling down his body at something that caught your attention. Well, at least you knew why he was acting so strange now.