Suga - Lingerie Reaction

Short story series

WARNING: slight manga spoilers

"Babe, I'm home!" he shouts, taking a deep sigh as he sets down his bag on a chair. He waits for a response but it's silent. Suga wonders a bit where you could be. He was slightly disappointed. After a long day at work, he really just wanted to see his wife. "Those kids really took it out of me today," he mutters to himself.

There's not much he wanted to do expect cuddle with you after a long days of work. And without you home, Suga decides to maybe just retire early for the night. Perhaps you were just working late.

He walks into the bedroom, jaw dropping all of the sudden. "Where'd you get that?"

You pause, doing a small twirl for him. "What? You don't like it?"

"You know that's not it," he says in a low voice. He's entranced, walking towards you slowly as his eyes don't dare to move away from your tempting body. You were a minx alright. You'd be the ones to play these teasing games and yet, he'd always end up being the bad guy at the end of the night.

You knew Suga had a week sport for seeing his toys wrapped up. And that's what you did for him. Red lace so carefully outlines every curve and dip on your body. It hugs you in all the right spots, showing you off from every single angle. Not to mention, it made his favorite spots stand out more as well. It looked so delicate on you that even the slightest tug could cause it to rip to shreds.

He comes up to you and you allow him to place his hands on both sides of your body. First at your hips, and they slowly move upwards. His hands are hot, much like his breath as he's failed to close his mouth all this time. "You look beautiful."

You lean into his ear, resting your head innocently on his shoulder. "Say it again."

Suga starts backing you up into the bed. "You're so fucking beautiful. Oh my god you're so beautiful."

You're smiling- knowing full well what was about to come. He continues to push you till you fall back onto the mattress, legs apart and his knee in the middle. He's kissing you passionately, lips embracing each other to the fullest.

However, this lower body is doing something completely different. His knee shoves itself in between your legs and it causes you to yelp. Your back naturally arches against the mattress. It's instinctive to almost start rolling yourself against his clothed leg- attempting to get any amount of friction that you could.

Suga's fingers are holding you tightly, refusing to let go as if he was going to leave imprints on your skin. He was addicted off the taste of you.

"Take this off me." You're panting heavily, barely able to hold your breath.

Just as breathily, he responds. "No, keep it on. I want to see you in this a little longer." He goes back to kissing you all over, attempting to cover your entire neck with his breath.

You feel one of his hands leave you but you don't really mind. But you do take note of the rustling sound that is coming from the bed side table. You have better things to focus on than that though, so you let it leave your thought.

His thumb glides over where the lace meets your skin. The fabric is too thin he thinks to himself. He felt like a single tug could cause it to rip. He wondered how much this get up must have costed you- it was absolutely perfect. It was revealing enough that his member stood up immediately at the sight and yet it left slight room for his perverted imagination.

This was his dream- well he was about to make it his dream.

You're suddenly captivated by a low buzzing sound that was all too familiar. A tiny bullet, something you and Suga kept bedside. It was something you had long forgotten about but today was the perfect day for him to teach you the best methods for these kinds of toys.