aone ~ cumming home

you haven't seen aone in a long time and at this point, it's hard to hold back

light voyeurism, in public, fingering

The train comes to a shaking halt and a few people get off while a few people get on. You follow the group entering the nearly empty train and you smile when you spot a familiar face, sitting in the familiar spot near the back of the train.

"Hey," you greet, walking over to a large, white haired male and he bows his head as you take a seat next to him.

No one probably knew of this but you and Aone were actually dating. You guys didn't live that close to one another, nor did you guys go to the same school. They only reason why you guys know of each other is because you always sat in the same seat, on the same train, on the same days.

He was nicer than you thought he would be but it wasn't like you were too prejudiced from the start. He was also surprisingly easy to open up too and vice versa. You assumed a lot of people got the wrong message about him by the way he looked but you were glad you didn't fall for that. After all, you landed yourself the sweetest boyfriend you could ask for.

However, there were struggles with this relationship. There wasn't many days you two got to have time alone. After all, you didn't live near each other, see each other at school, you had your own club activities, and most of the time your parents were home if you get what I'm hinting at.

It was pretty late by now. Aone finished with his club activities and so did you, this being the only reason high school kids would be riding the train at this hour. Most people have finished with work and were already home by this time so the train only had a few people who you assumed were out for drinks or were working late.

You don't mind scooting closer to Aone who looks off to the side. You can see a light pink creep up on his pale skin as your uniform brushes up against his sports jacket. You lean your head on his shoulder which seems almost miles above yours but it was still comfortable nonetheless.

"Have a good day?" he asks.

"Yeah, our club finally got enough funding for new uniforms," you smile back and he returns your smile with one of his own. Any time you were happy, so we he. It was as simple as that.

The two of you sit like this for a little while until the closing doors close and the train starts to move. Your eyes open when you feel a long arm wrap behind you and his hand at the curve of your waist. You look upwards towards him with infatuation for his sudden sign of affection but he refuses to look you in the eye, probably to save himself the embarrassment.

Once you think about, it had been a long time since you'd been able to spend some quality time with Aone. Recently, he'd be staying at practice longer due to his tournament so the two of you didn't have the opportunity to meet on the train. The last time you guys saw each other was probably at his game 2 weeks ago. However, he didn't have much free time to talk which you didn't mind. After all, it was nice to see him play anyways.

And even when you guys did get to meet each other on the train, that was the extent of it. There wasn't many days either of you had vacant houses whether it be because of siblings or parents. It had been a long time since you saw Aone, but it's been an even longer time since the two of you have been... intimate.

His hand comes to your far hip. With one motion, he pulls you closer to him where you're basically attached at the hip and you're amused by how easily he's able to pull you into his side with just one arm nonetheless. He lets his arm relax and you bite your lip when you're very conscious of his hand just sitting at the side of you ass. You aren't oblivious after all but what you are, is pent up.