ukai ~ long day, longer night

after a long day of work, both of you are pretty intolerable

vibrator, overstimulation, bondage, (safe work implied)

Today was an exhausting day to say the least. You had planned to at least make a homecooked meal and clean a little bit of the house but after work, your body just wasn't having it. The moment your body hit the couch, you were out for hours and now it was pretty late and you had yet to eat.

You thought of texting your husband, asking to see if he could bring a pre-made bento from the store for dinner instead. However, you suddenly hear the sound of keys at the door, meaning that he had already left the store.

"I'm back!" he says from the front door before he comes into view after taking off his shoes.

"Welcome back," you say.

He walks over to you on the couch, giving you a kiss on the forehead and throwing his headband on the table and his bleached hair falls to frame his face, a sight which you never got tired of. He seemed as out of it as you were.

"Long night?"

"Just some kids making too much noise outside," you explains shortly, pushing his locks backwards with one rough palm.

He digs through his pocket and pulls out his signature pack of cigarettes as well as his lighter. He takes one from the pack and dangles it between his lips before cupping the flame as he lights the end.

You sigh deeply and by the way his eyes close, he already knows what you're about to say.

"Can you please not smoke inside the house?" you say and his response is to drop his head back against the couch and one hand comes to his forehead.

"It's been a long day, okay?"

"Well it's been a long day for me too and it always makes a mess, plus all the furniture will smell like smoke," you reason, which was the same argument you've been saying since the two of you moved in together.

"It's one cigarette. What's the harm?" he replies, and as if to provoke you, he releases a huff of smoke.

In a petty response, you grab the cigarette out of his hand and press it flat against the ash tray, causing the fire to die out. He looks at you in disbelief and as if testing you, he grabs another one from the pack.

The two of you don't break eye contact and he moves slowly, putting it between his lips. Before he even has the chance to light it, you grab the new cigarette from his grasp and throw it across the room.

"You've got to stop doing that," he sighs, noticing that his pack only has one left.

And maybe it was because you were hungry. Or maybe it was because you were peeved with your long day at work. Whatever it was, it caused you to say the two words that you would soon regret.

"Make me."

Your body is trembling from head to toe. Your skin itches as you feel uncomfortable beads of sweat drip down you sides. Your toes crunch as you feel a familiar sensation running through your blood.

Your hands are locked above your head and each ankle is tied to opposite bed posts. There's only a little bit of slack that allows Ukai to observe the way you attempt to close your legs together but ultimately fail.

A small silver vibrator has driven you to two orgasms already, nearing your third while being stuffed inside your womanhood. Arousal pools into a small patch on the bed sheet. Your lips part, desperately panting for air.