part fifty-two

the final day of tomorrowland, which so far has been an amazing time, nothing but moments that you could find on some shitty coming of age film. after the few days of bliss, i almost didn't want it to end just yet. but the headache i woke up with today would say completely different.
yesterday was much more hardcore than the first, even though we were somewhat secluded from the cramped together crowd, that only led us to drink more considering we were closer to bars. so i was definitely paying for it right now.

i already had planned what i was wearing today. since i didn't have many other clothes that would have been suitable for a festival, mia kindly let me borrow her mesh leopard print flares. i paired them with a black bodysuit that was cut-out at the stomach, definitely my most out there outfit of the weekend.

-

the atmosphere on the bus was nothing like the past two days, everyone seeming in their best mood (even though we were all definitely recovering from a hangover), all drinking as if their was no tomorrow. and if you think about it, there kind of wasn't. this was the last day of tomorrowland, nobody wanted it to end on a low.

now, like the first day, i noticed something off about harry. not exactly as sad or angry, but he just seemed very jittery and nervous although harry is usually like that in social situations. so if anything, i was trying to push that to the back of my mind.

suddenly, everyone stood up, shouting in each other's faces as 'nice for what' by drake came blasting through the speakers. the bus slightly swaying at the amount of movement from each person, the poor bus driver that had to take up there and back everyday.
i stood up with everyone else, singing along to the feel good song from a few years ago. already knowing that today would top the rest, just by the energy that everyone was radiating.

a lot more alcohol was being consumed as well, as by the time we had turned up i was very close to being wasted. i knew what i was doing but if i kept on drinking the way i did then i would be passed out within the next few hours.

-

as the day continued, everyone in the group was very drunk. well everyone except tobi, for obvious reasons.
the crowd was slightly less crowded as it was early in the day, so quite a lot of people would be at different stages instead of being in the main section.

"BOGGO IT'S COMINGG" freezy shouted, as the beat of the song was building up. he was hopping on the spot while grabbing onto harrys shoulders out of excitement.

"MAATE I KNOW" harry squeaked back, throwing his fists up in the air.

i laughed at their excitement which was definitely more intensified by the alcohol than the music.
i turned around to make my way over to mia, who was coming over with my drink. but as i grabbed the cup from her hands, everyone from our group gasped and shouted while getting their phones out.
me being confused, i turned around, only to see freezy on harrys shoulders, downing a pint of beer.

"fucking go on" will shouted, as we looked in awe at how harry could carry freezy even when he was waved

i got my camera out to take a photo, but just as i did, a man came over laughing and handed cal his sign. at first cal seemed confused until he opened it up, reading what was written on it and happily holding it beside him head.
the sign read 'mom i'm fine' which at first i was baffled at the spelling of mum, knowing this is in the uk not america.

"em take a photo before i drop the cunt" harry begged, swaying from side to side trying to keep his balance.

i nodded my head and pointed my camera towards the two, looking like a proud mum while taking the photos.