part fifty-three

the excitement of tomorrowland slowly drifted away within the days following it, as we started getting used to being back to our normal lives again.

the news of harry and i being official made its way around the group quickly enough, all of them being over the moon about the news. glad that we finally got to this point after so long of just 'talking', and past the arguments as well lol.
we both decided it would be best to not let fans in on the fact we were dating, for now at least, just until we felt comfortable enough to tell them. and we don't exactly want our relationship to be very public.

as i woke up in harry's room, i realised he wasn't in the bed along side me, and he wasn't by his set up either meaning he was already up. which is completely out of the ordinary, it's always me up before him. never the other way around.

i trudged my way out of harry's room, seeing freezy sitting at the seating area with his laptop in front of him, clearly focused on his work since he hadn't seen me until i sat down in front of him.

"morning emilia" he smiled, looking right back down at his laptop.

"good morning, how did you sleep" i replied, resting my head on my hands.

"yeah alright" he replied, quickly typing with his eyes locked on the screen.

the conversation came to an end, as we both just sat at opposite sides of the table in silence. well i did while listening to freezys fingers tapping the keypad.
as my eyes started shutting again, harry came bursting through the front door making them widen at the sight.

"BOYSSSS" he shouted, both arms stretched out either side of him.

"you alright" freezy breathily laughed, giving him his attention as my head stayed glued to the countertop.

"amazing mate, fantabulous even" he grinned, jogging his way over to us.

"and why is that" i asked, propping my head up between my hands.

"well the sidemen are going to be hitting ten million within the next week, finally" he let on, leaning his arms against the table.

"oh great, congrats" i mumbled, resting my head back into my arms and shutting my eyes.

"so does that mean.....?" freezy asked standing up.

"yes mate, it does" harry grinned, grabbing onto cals shoulders.

"YESSSS, i've been waiting for this. it's been too long." freezy shouted, bouncing up and down out of excitement.

my face cringed at the sound, i was still half asleep and trying to wake up. i shot my head up to see the two boys celebrating, confusion led through my mind as i also stood up beside them.

"what does it mean?" i asked, crossing my arms.

"THE party em, don't be silly now" freezy laughed.

"the party?" i asked again, since they still not answering my question.

"the 10 million party, isn't that obvious you doughnut" harry joked, ruffling the top of my already messed up hair.

"oh, right" i replied, thinking it would be something bigger or more interesting than stating the obvious.

"this isn't an 'oh, right' matter emilia" cal was quick to talk, standing up tall and puffing out his chest.

"how"

"babe, we've been planning out the ten mil party since we moved into the big house" harry told me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"but........what?why?" i stood there, a puzzled look on my face as theirs just oozed excitement.

"well not the sidemen hitting ten mil exactly, but we all agreed that every time that someone in the troops hits the ten million subscriber mark we have just a big big party to celebrate it. so we had one for when i hit and one for jj and now it's the sidemens turn" harry explained, his hands wading out in front of him.

"but.....alright, i get it" i nodded my head

harry rubbed his hands together and let out a squeaky laugh through his gritted teeth and freezy just shook harrys shoulders, the two looked like children honestly.

"so if you have had two already, how come i've never been to one?" i asked as i made my way to the kitchen.

"well when jj hit it, it was just the boys that celebrated" freezy told me, resting his arms against the counter

"oh alright, and harrys?" i pondered.

"that was when we went to napa, and you didn't go obviously" harry mirrored freezy by resting his arms on the counter.

"awh yeah, i remember that. i was busy with work. but i didn't know it was for that i thought it was just a last minute holiday you had planned." i explained

"it kind of was but you should have came, it was genuinely the best holiday we have all been on" freezy added

"no need to rub it in" i threw my middle finger up at him, to which he just laughed off and went back to his computer.

"we can top it though, i'm sure of it" harry nodded, looking back at freezy who shrugged his shoulders.

"i dunno mate, it will be tough to"

-this is really short sorry, i'm also very sorry for the delay in uploading. i've not been motivated but the next few chapters will be longer and much much better.

the end is coming soon, sadly. so enjoy while you can x