Reacting to you being a author

Jin- When he found out he started being a proud mother. So when he sees you working on your computer he will give you some milk or juice and then some fruit and cookies because he know you do hard work.

Suga- he is happy he has someone who is creative like he is. He will write songs about you or sometimes about your books when he is done reading it.

Jhope- This guy will be EXCITED AS HELL for you than you are yourself. When you a signing he makes the fan chant Your name and when you both get home he will go back out get a cake and eat it with you and then start doing weird dances to entertain you.

Namjoon- He is the perfect boyfriend for this. When  you write he will sometimes stand behind and help you with your Grammer but other than that he will wait when he will read it. When he reads it he will fix mistakes you made and the  he will send to the email you are suppose to.

Jimin- He will just be looking at you when you are typing  on your computer. He will think either you will be tired  or loving it and it was the latter. When your book came out  he made sure to get the 1st one out of all the fans you have.

Taehyung- He will be like hoeseok but more dramatic because 1. He wants to support you so when he is in a interview or on tv he will make sure to comment about your books he like.

Jugnkook - he will be challenging you because he was the golden  Maknae and you doing something he can't do is something that must be fixed but other than that he will support to the fullest.