~Chapter 1: The Sky People~

Start from the beginning

"GET OUT!!!!" He roared

"GET OUT!!!!" He roared. Suddenly, they started hurting him somehow. Panic fell into me. Finally, he had enough and jumped up. He punched one of the flying things, knocking it to the ground. He beat his fists on his chest and roared. He grabbed another one, but it cut his hand, causing him to let go. The flying thing fell to the ground. He beat his fists on his chest and roared again. Kong walked closer to one and they started hurting him again. He roared and started chasing it as it flew away. He jumped up and two of the flying things flew into each other. One became fire and the other fell to the ground. There was still a few more. He kneeled down on the ground and swiped it. Suddenly, one of the flying things fell to the ground. Kong roared. Kong grabbed one off the ground and I heard someone scream. He threw the flying thing and it knocked into another one. They both fell to the ground. He jumped up and knocked down another one. There were only four more. He grabbed one and hit the last one with it. Fire came out of one and the other fell to the ground. He grabbed one and twisted it, breaking it. He roared and grabbed the last one. He threw it on the ground and roared. "NOW GO!" 

 "NOW GO!" 

I smiled. 

I climbed down the tree and ran out of the forest into the field

"KONG!" I shouted. He turned to me. "Are we safe now?" He nodded.

"We are safe now, sister." He said. He put his hand out and I walked onto it. He pulled his hand and me up and walked away from the warzone.

(Time Skip)

Me and Kong were sitting on a cliff, well, a cliff to me. To him it was a seat. Anyways, we were figuring out a plan.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well, those things were carrying creatures." He explained. "Like the villagers. They were gonna wake up the Skull-murderers who killed my parents." I saw sadness in his eyes. I put my hand on his leg. He smiled down at me. "They didn't all die. They'll come back for revenge. I know they will."

"So, what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go on my daily round, see if I can find any of them." He said. "You, however, are going to stay hidden. If they find you, they'll either kill you or take you." He ate a piece of the giant octopus we caught yesterday.

"I could help you know." I said. "I'm not totally helpless."

"I know

"I know." He said. "But you are my sister. Your training isn't complete yet. Our enemies will be looking for either one of us. They'll take one to hurt the other. We can't risk it. So, stay here, alright?" I didn't answer. "Kala." I sighed.

"Fine." I said. I stood up. "But next time, I'm coming with you."

"Fine." He said and stood up. He hid the food for tomorrow and looked at me. "I'll be back soon." I nodded. He walked off. As soon as I knew I was in the clear, I ran down the path and down to the ground. I looked in the direction my brother left in.

"Forgive me, brother." I said. "But I'm not gonna just sit here and let you do all the work." I ran off into the forest.