~Prologue~

(Year: 1949)

Thunder roared as a woman in her lifeboat was lowered down into the angry water by her husband, who was on the burning boat. A piece of the boat broke, causing the man to get knocked down and let go of the rope. The woman held something in a blanket, close to her chest as they hit the water. She looked up at the boat, worried for the man she loved. But she was relieved when she saw him jump off the boat into the water. He swam to the surface and over to her. She grabbed him and pulled him up into the boat. He smiled at her and they hugged.

Put your faith in what you most believe in~

They pulled away and the woman pulled the blanket away from the thing's face, revealing an infant in the blanket. It giggled when it saw them.

Two worlds~, one family~

Thunder roared. They looked over and saw an island in the distance.

Trust you heart~, let fate decide~

The husband grabbed the oars and started rowing his family to safety.

To guide these lives we see~

Meanwhile, a giant gorilla that was the size of a building, was walking through the forest to find a place to rest.

A paradise untouched by man~

Many of the animals around him walked away or ignored the giant.

Within this world blessed with love~

Here, the animal was King. And no one defied the king. Especially one his size.

A simple life~, they live in peace~

A few hours later, the family made it to land by morning.

Softly tread the sand below your feet now~

They were walking to find a safe place to stay, until others come to find them.

Two worlds~, one family~

The baby giggled seeing a really tall tree.

Trust your heart~

The parents looked in the same direction and saw the tree.

Let fate decide~

The man turned to his wife and child, and ruffled the baby's hair, causing the infant to giggle more.

To guide these lives we see~

Meanwhile, the gorilla was eating his food as he watched the smaller animals around him.

Beneath the shelter of the trees~

He noticed a family of sker buffalos nearby. The baby buffalo ran up to the mother buffalo and rubbed it's head against her. She rubbed her head on him.

Only love can enter here~

The gorilla felt sadness, remembering his own family, who were now on the other side of life. Where he could never see them again.

A simple life~, they live in peace~

Meanwhile, the baby flew down in the air, giggling. It landed in the mother's hands, laughing, causing her to laugh to.

Raise your head up~

The mother carried the baby on her back as she and her husband carried wood up into the tree.

Lift high the load~

They used the lifeboat to get more supplies up into the tree.

Take strength from those who need you~