Chapter 6. Fighting and Lanterns

A/N Teng Jian courtesy Kang is the Clan leader for the Teng clan of Nanman his territory is shaded with Green.  He has a large clan and is considered part of the major clans but not formally. 

ZI Pov. 

"That brother of yours always gets into trouble?" Teng Jian asked looking over at me as we walked. smiling 

"Yes, but it's not without reason, Xian's a respectable man at the end of the day," I said while we were still walking. "Natures nice" I commented. 

"Yes" Teng Jian commented "In Nanman there isn't much to see but the winter is nice  especially when rivers freeze over I'll have to show you one day" 

"I'd Like that" I said smiling coveing it with my fan slightly. 

"So your sister is Marring that man from the Jin clan whats your opinion" He asked me. I stoped to turn to him. 

"You...Mean Jin ZiXuan right...Yanli seems to Like him some what like a lost puppy but its up to them to connect as bad as I want to play matchmaker its not my choice" I stated. 

"Intresting...That Jin ZiXuan seems to not even somwhat like he even as a freind But some men are like that" Teng Jian stated. 

"Jian Its within reason to belive you have no eye for romance like that..Right?" I asked him. 

He snorted and Laughed somewhat. "Got me thier..The only romance I got is with you love" 

"What... does that mean"? I aksed.

"Its within reason you need to think back on our interactions until now and then come back with a reponce to this question...Do..You..Want..To..Mary..Me"? He asked the last part in my ear so no bystanders could hear. 

"Um....What Jian are you being serious with that" I aksed  as the atmospher quickly became queit and very serious.  

"I-" He was cut off 

"Lady Wei Zi!" A Lan clan Disciple came running up to me. "We found Wei Wuxian" He looked suprised by the presence of Teng Jian and the fact that we where so close "Clan Leader Teng please come this way as well"

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd pov

After getting back and finding Wei Wuxian Wei Zi was happy to see him. "Where did you go, idiot?" Wei Zi asked Wei Wuxian her brother. 

"Don't worry so much I will tell you later" He said playfully outside of the room he was supposed to be meeting the grandmaster at. His smile fell when he finally looked behind Wei Zi to see Teng Jian courtesy Kang

"Why are you two together," Wei Wuxian asked clearly annoyed. 

"Taking care of her and helping her look for her troublesome brother" Teng Jian responded. 

Wei Wuxian scoffed looking annoyed. "My sister can handle herself, Its NONE of your concern what she does stay away" 

"You," Teng Jian said annoyed "Taking care of your sister is something I enjoy and hopefully REALLY enjoy one day and I won't stay away long as she around try and stop me" Teng Jian was picking a fight with Wei Wuxian knowing that making jokes about marrying his sister Wei Zi was a low blow and aggravating as Wei Wuxian is very protective of both his sisters.  

"STOP" Wei Zi intervened slapping the palm of her hand with her fan making a smacking noise startling them both "Children I swear! Don't  we Have Business to attend to and why am I here!" Wei Zi stated Annoyed.