Chapter 4. My Brother Did What

Wei Tian pov. 

"UGGGGG!" I wined to Yanli. She laughed at me. "I'm bored Since that idiot of a brother decided to temp Grandmaster's furry," I told her. "I miss HIMMMMMM" I dragged out complaining. 

" he'll be back, soon," Yanli said. Smiling 

I ran off to find Cheng and Nie Huaisang and Casually find Xian. "Tian" Xian said as he spotted me. 

"What," I said. 

"Come here" He waved smiling like he did something.  Oh no..

He explained what he did to Lan Wangji. 

"He ask you to piss off?" Nie Huaisang asked while laughing. "Bro Wei, you are unbelievable." I can't even. Cheng and I sat there just rolling our eyes. 

"It's the first time I hear Lan Wangji say piss off." Xian said. 

"How can you make it happen, Bro Wei?" Nie Huaisang asked still slightly laughing. 

"to help him break the ban.  I'll tell everyone that I am the first one." Xian said proudly of himself.  Cheng and I looked at eachother. 

"Why are you so proud? What are you proud of? Is it a pride to be asked to piss off? Our family is disgraced because of you." Cheng said annoyed rolling his eyes. 

"I did apologize to him.  He not only refused it but also punish me to keep silent. Why can't I play a trick on him?" Xian asked somewhat annoyed. 

Men and their tricks. 

"It's a pity that I lost the Rare Beauty Collection I got from Nie. I didn't get time to have a look.I gave him but received malice. Good for him, It's a waste of his face." Xian said.. 

REALLY XIAN PORN..... 

"Never mind. I got  plenty of those." Nie Huaisang said before adding on "Did you say my name?" He asked. 

"Am I the kind of traitor?" Xian asked.  

"You offended both Lan Wangji and Lan Qiren. You are dead. Nobody will remedy it." Cheng said. 

"Not even me idiot," I said. Trying to mask the hint of laughter. 

"Jiang Cheng, Wei Tian Why do you think so much? Play tricks first. Besides, You've Both Helped  me so many times, just do it for me one more time." Xian said putting his arms around Cheng. 

"If it happens again, don't tell me and don't let me see it." Cheng said pissed. Saying "Piss off " before pushing Xian 

He took the hint and moved away. 

Cheng, Xian, and I looked up at the sky I'm sure they sensed something too And could see the hint of black aura. Nie Huaisang looked confused. Shh Xian said being sneaky he pulled out a  paper talisman and hit the owl. 

"Isn't it owl of Wen clan of Qishan? Why is it here?"  Nie Huaisang asked. 

"How can you tell," I asked him

"Our Qinghe is at the foot of Qishan. We see this kind of owl very often. It is said the owls are the supervisor of Wen Clan." Nie Huaisang answered.

"Then why do the owl fly to Cloud Recesses?" Cheng asked

"I don't know. Can the Wen Clan control everything, even us auditors?" Nie Huaisang said not so happily

Hmmm. Strange. Could the Wen clan be planning something.  I got up to head back. 

"Wha, Where are you going," Xian asked. I looked at him like really. 

"Back," I said. 

"Weirdo" Xian said. 

"You.." I said smacking him on the back of the head. I shrieked as he ran after me. "In the water," He said catching me and lifting me to trow me. "Cheng Help!!" I yelled 

"Don't throw her" Cheng said. Instead Xian just dropped me on the ground. "Ow," I winned as I layed on the rock. "Opps," Xian said. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seior sister" Xian said as he knocked on Yanli and I's rooms door. Miss Wen opened the door "Miss Wen?" Xian questioned "Miss Wen" Cheng greeted I did the same. 

"Childe Jiang." She greeted back with a bow. 

"Miss Wen Why are you here?" Cheng asked. 

"Miss Wen. Why do you ignore me?" Xian asked her with a pout

"Xian, here you are." Yanli called 

"Im here," Xian said while trying to maneuver around miss wen to get inside. 

"What happened," I asked her.

"It's been rainy these days. I felt dizzy when I went to the river bank this morning. It was lucky that I met Miss Wen. Not only did she come back with me, but she also gave me some medicine. I've got better now." Yanli said. I smiled. 

"Sis, why don't you tell us that you are sick?" Cheng asked her. 

"The fuddy-duddy is to blame. He put me in confinement for three days. Senior Sister must be sick because of missing me." Xian said. 

Xian and Yanli chuckled she pocked his nose as they chuckled. "Someone else missed you" Yanli said motioning to me. I looked away. As Xian pulled me down for a hug I accepted and huged back. 

"Miss Wen. Thank you so much." Cheng said. He's so Awkward.

"You're welcome, Childe Jiang. I'm a doctor. It's my duty to cure people." Miss Wen said. 

"Senior Sister, I've heard that Childe Lan have been to the Qinghe for the Cultivation Conference. So in these days, we don't have to audit courses. And I've heard that Zewu Jun is going to the town for hunting and do the exorcism of water ghosts. If we set off now, we can catch them up." 

"Water ghosts?" Miss Wen asked. 

"Yes. It is said that Caiyi Town is haunted by the water ghosts these days. It's really strange." Cheng said Confirming.

I decided to stay and Take care of Yanli. Maybe cause some mischief. "No..I know that look" Yanli said. I smiled. "Ok. I promise to be good." But I can't help but worry for my brothers.