"Go get yourself something to eat, Kreacher." Leo informed with a loving smile, patting the Elf's head and leaving him to do whatever he liked. Kreacher just watched Leo show Howard the wand with a confused look before walking away slowly, a small smile forming. "This one still looks cooler." Howard challenged, holding up Sirius' wand as Leo nodded.

"That one will always be cooler."

----------=----------

"And last but definitely not least, Unforgivable curses." Leo announced. It was almost night now, Howard being taught for seven hours straight all throughout the day. Well, if you count the multiple snack breaks and nap times. "These ones sound dangerous." Howard spoke, Leo nodding and blinking to stay awake. "They are. They are the-" "Leonardo!" Both men stopped to see none other than Dobby atop the piano, Leo startled. "Dobby needs Leonardo to come to Malfoy Manor with him urgently!" Dobby claimed, Howard almost used to House Elves by now. "Uhm, why?" Leo asked, Dobby's eyes going wide. "Harry Potter and his friends are in trouble!" Leo's tired state vanished in a heartbeat, Howard startled as Leo's whole demeanour changed. "How dangerous would you say, Dobby?" Leo asked quickly, putting his blazer back on along with his two rings.

"Hermione Granger is being tortured and Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are being held hostage." Dobby informed, Howard's eyes going wide. "You're coming with me." Leo told Howard, the man startled before nodding mindlessly. "O-okay!" He spoke, Leo putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'll be there with you, just use your spells and you'll do fine." Leo assured, Howard nodding as Dobby tapped Leo's leg.

"Leonardo and his friend will apparate on Dobby's signal." The Elf informed, Leo nodding.

----------=----------

Harry and Ron stood at each side of the doorway, out of sight as Peter Pettigrew walked down the stairs to the large cell. He unlocked the door before opening it and looking inside confused, both boys jumping when a red ball of energy knocked Peter to the other end of the room, glued to his back. Harry was the first to make eye contact with Leo, his eyes fading back to their normal colour. "Leo?" Ron asked, Leo nodding. "The one and only. Come on, we haven't got all day." Leo urged, Ron speeding up first. "Is that Homeless Howard?" Harry asked, Howard nodding with a grin. "Yep!" He exclaimed, Leo shrugging their interaction off. "Who gets his wand?" Dobby asked, holding up Peter's wand as Leo shrugged again. "I'm going to ask you once more, Goblin. Think very, very carefully before you answer." Leo looked to where he heard Bellatrix's voice, his eyes glinting red as the group followed her voice.

Leo led the group, Howard sticking by his side in fear as Ron, Harry and Dobby followed close behind. "Who got into my vault?" BellaTrix circled Griphook as she interrogated the Goblin, Leo's eyes landing on Hermione's back as she laid down. "Who stole it? Who?!" Bellatrix continued, Leo seeing Hermione move slightly. "Liar!" Bellatrix raised her voice, cutting Griphook's cheek lightly. "Consider yourself lucky, Goblin. You're same won't be said for this one." Leo saw the Malfoy family just chilling around as Bellatrix creeped around Hermione's figure. "Like hell." Ron spoke, rushing up as Leo groaned, following after him. "'Expelliarmus!'" Ron yelled, Bellatrix looking to them before making eye contact with Leo, grinning. "'Stupefy!'" Harry knocked Lucius back, Draco getting up quickly. "'Expelliarmus!'" Howard chanted from beside Leo, the boy catching Draco's wand. "Wow!" He exclaimed, seeing Ron duel Narcissa and Harry duel Bellatrix.

Draco looked at the duo shocked, confused as to who Howard was before Narcissa got his wand back for him, Leo seeing Lucius get back up. "You can have Howie." Leo grinned to Draco, moving towards the man who was getting up. "Long time no see." Leo grinned as he heard Howard chant the spells they had learnt, Lucius scowling at the boy. "'Stupefy!'" Lucius yelled, BellaTrix's shouts dying down as Narcissa's increased, Leo stopping the spell in between the two. "What-" Lucius spoke before he was knocked back into his chair once more, Leo stood smugly. "It's not worth it-" "Stop!" BellaTrix screamed, Leo and his group looking to see the woman holding Hermione in a choke hold, her knife to the girl's throat. "Drop your wands." BellaTrix grinned, Hermione whimpering in fear as Ron kept his eyes on her. "Glad you could join us, Gryffindor." She grinned again, Leo's jaw clenching as Howard dropped Sirius' wand quickly.