13: My Dad, Zombified Tony Stark

(Y/N's POV)~

So, fun fact: I was actually with Peter this entire time.

You thought I was in a private jet heading for Stark Tower? Well, turns out, Beck kept a close range from me, Peter, and Fury. As the three of us walked up the stairs to the conference room in a single file line, Beck had his hand over my mouth and wrapped his other arm around me to pull me away. I was struggling to be free of his grasp, and I saw one of his drones fly out behind Peter.

It casted a full image of me and it looked so real. She turned to me, and gave me an evil grin as she turned back to character.

"P-Pete!" I started muffling, but Peter didn't turn to hear me. He turned around to see me behind him and he let my other self walk up ahead of him.

"Don't get left behind." he said, and my other self nodded.

Peter won't know that's not me.

And finally, we were back to where we were. Peter and I were in a battle of illusions.

This isn't real...This isn't real!

"I don't think you two know what's real." Beck said, and I groaned in pain from the fall. I was surrounded in darkness and all I could hear was Peter shouting. I could barely make out what he was saying, and he was already caught up in a mess of things.

"Peter?!" I called out to him. "Peter! Where are you?"

"You both need to wake up!" Beck yelled.

Without any reaction time, a gigantic fist came out of nowhere, throwing a blow at me. I was knocked off the floor and started flying backwards out of the industrial building. I fell a few floors outside and landed on top of a car. My eyes opened to realize that this is the real world.

I heard someone grunt. "Ow!" they mumbled. I realized that was Peter I fell on top of, and I rolled off, him rolling after me. I tried to stay still as I stumbled on my feet.

I looked over to Peter, who lifted his spider goggles, and we both looked at each other, extremely scared. He held out his hand towards me, but he took it back hesitantly. I did the same.

"P-Peter?" I asked, "Is that you?"

Suddenly, the drones came and followed us from the top of the building and turned into shards of glass. It came down upon us, and I started covering my head as Peter disappeared from me. "Y/N, where are you!?" Peter called out from somewhere in the void.

I was looking at mirror images at myself.

"Look at yourself..." Beck said and I reached a finger out to one of the images. "You were adopted into a wealthy family that has access to nano-technology. People would kill to be in your place, but you can't even activate your own suit."

I reached out to touch the mirror and suddenly I was fighting clones of myself. One of them started to tap on their bracelet and transform, but I tried to yank their hand away from their wrist.

"If you were smart, you'd know not to do it!" I said, and then I got ambushed by a bunch of the other clones.

"You're both just scared little kids..." Beck snarled. "I created Mysterio to give the world someone to believe in. I control the truth, Miss Stark. Mysterio is the truth!"

"You're only angry at me because I'm his daughter, isn't it, Beck?!" I yelled. Beck came down behind me and started firing his green mist at me. "I've heard about you! My dad fired you because of your crazy projects!"

"Look at you, you're so smart." Beck said, and I started dodging everything left and right.

"What did you do with Peter?!" I demanded.

"Go ahead, fuel your anger." Beck pushed again, "Use your suit."

I tapped on my bracelet, but instead I only allowed the gloves to appear for the repulsors. I started charging them up, and fired beams at Beck, but his illusion dissipated. I saw a mechanical crane from the ceiling come down at me.

Beck flew around to face me, and aimed at me. I used the repulsors to fly away from his attacks. I hit some debris and swerved out of my way to land on the ground. A giant fist from his statue started falling over me.

I screamed, and realized I didn't get hit with anything. Finally, I found myself in a grave yard.

"No..." I said.

"If you were good enough, maybe your dad could still be alive, but you could never belong in the Stark family." Beck said, and hot tears came rushing down my face. I backed away in alarm as a hand came out of my dad's grave. It was the most horrific thing I've ever seen my dad as a zombie.

"Get away, get away!" I yelled.

"Deep down...you know I'm right." Beck said.

I felt like I was running away forever in a sequence of illusions until I hit something. I fell back into what felt like snow and found myself in a snow globe. Suddenly, the whole city of New York appeared in front of me along with the Stark Tower.

"You made your choice. All you and Parker had to do was step aside, and now...you have to-!"

The illusion tore through and I saw that Beck fell to his knees. Peter was standing next to Fury as Fury lowered his tranquilizer pistol. Peter was running towards me and I didn't know what to do.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D arrived on the scene and I was trying to back away from everything that I've seen. "Y/N, it's me, I'm right here." Peter helped me up to my feet and he wiped the tears away from my face. "It's okay." I grimaced in pain and held my hand to my side.

"Beck's people have been trying to find everyone who could expose him." Fury said, walking over to me and Peter. I held my hand in Peter's and he squeezed it. "Who did you two tell?"

"Uhm..." Peter said.

"Peter." I managed to say. "Do not tell him."

"I know you told someone, so just tell me." Fury said. "Who did you tell? WHO?!"

"Ned from my class!" Peter sputtered out. "Maybe Ned told his girlfriend, Betty or MJ, but that's it!"

I clamped a hand over Peter's mouth as he spoke up, and Fury laughed. "You are so gullible..." Fury chuckled, and I stumbled again as he walked forward.

"What?" Peter said.

"That's not Fury, Pete..." I said.

"I mean, you're smart, but you're just a sucker..." Fury changed to Beck and we saw him in his original suit with a fishbowl over his head. Two drones were on either side of him and they decloaked themselves. "So now your friends and Y/N will have to die."