11: Requesting for Help in Berlin

(Beck's POV)~

I was watching myself fight the Cyclone monster back in South Africa.

"You took everything from me!" I yelled, firing right at the Elemental. "This is for my family!" We had a bunch of special effects go off in the room, and everyone was making sure things looked alright. It didn't look alright to me. "Pause." William, one of our producers, didn't answer me or did anything and the scene kept on playing. "Pause?!" The guy who was supposed to man the controls finally sat up to pause the visual effects.

"Sorry!"

"Yeah, uh, could you just fast forward to the end?" I asked. Everything zipped through the display, and I was just remembering everything that went on in that fight. Suddenly, something stuck out to me like a sore thumb. "Pause!" We stopped it when I was firing the mists out of both my hands at the face of the Cyclone Elemental, "Yeah, I'm not loving this choreography, but it'll do. Kill image! Decloak drones." Once I got the drones to reappear, "Weapons?"

"You want to weaponize?" William asked

"Yeah."

"Weapons only. Standby."

We watched the drones fire their lasers and I winced when I heard it. "Something doesn't sit right." I said, "Double the damage, and then run it again!"

"Double it up?" William asked for clarification.

"Yes."

"Alright, cover your ears."

Once William played the scene back, we heard the explosions get set off as loud as possible to get the realistic effect. It sounded amazing!

"Good!" I cheered, "That's good." I walked over to my crewmates. "Still on schedule?"

"Oh yeah. Uploading software to Edith's network where the drones will be able to cover up an entire city."

"Alright, well done! Make sure every drone and weapons are hot. We need maximum damage."

"It's gonna cause a lot of casualties." someone else said.

"Oh yes." I said, "More casualties, more coverage. London is a beautiful city and people will suffer but they can rebuild it. I mean, if I'm going to be the next Iron Man? I need to save the world from Avengers level threat. When it's new savior descends..." My suit came and merged with me. "All those casualties will be forgotten." I looked over, "Janice, you will be in charge in my quick-change armor for the victory lap."

"Of course, you want to try-" she started to ask.

I started waving my hand to reject that offer until my hand started phasing in and out with the suit. "What's going on with my hand. Why is that happening?"

"Oh, one of the drones is missing a projector from the last battle." William said.

"You're telling me this now?" I asked.

"It's one drone, the image will be perfect, I promise!"

"That projector is evidence. It's going to tell people what we're doing, and how we're doing it." I walked over, furious. "I'm trying to fool 7 billion people here including Nick Fury who happens to be the most paranoid next to Tony Stark's daughter, and the most dangerous on the planet. And if he catches on before I catch him, then he will put a bullet in my head, and nobody wants a bullet in their head. Right?" Everyone started backing up once the drones lowered to them as a threat. "Right?! ...William, could you look at me?" He did as he was told as lasers pointed at him. "Pull up Edith."

"Hello, Quentin."

"Yeah, hi honey." I said, in an uncaring way. "I need a level 5 search protocol for this device?"

"Magnifying..."

"There." I said once Edith finished scanning the map. One of the buildings started highlighting in red. "Search everything going in and out of that building."

The image popped up to the one person that made me snarl. She was the one. The Stark girl was the one that found it. I saw the image pop up with her and the Parker boy when they found out how to activate the device. "Crap." I mumbled. "You know, William. One day, after I have to kill Y/N Stark because of this, I hope you remember that her blood is on YOUR hands."

~~~

(Peter's POV)~

I closed the curtains as quick as I could, and Y/N was standing in my room in shock as much as I was. "I can't believe I gave Beck those glasses." I muttered.

"I tried to stop you." she said.

"How could I be that stupid? I mean, he's probably spying on us right now or sending a drone to come and kill us."

"We have to call Fury and tell him that Beck's a fraud, but he probably tapped our phones..." she said. "What are we going to do?"

"I'm going to need...my suit." I said, reaching into my backpack. "We have to go to Berlin and talk to Mr. Fury in person." I shrugged off my jacket followed by my NASA shirt.

"But Peter..." Y/N said. "I-I can't go..."

"What? We have to."

"It seems more of a 'you' kind of thing." she said, "I cant do this-."

I kept on removing my clothes until I noticed she staring right at me. We both stopped for a moment before I started to remove my pants.

"Uh-J-just..." she stammered, and I found the both of us blushing. She quickly turned around and I went back to changing quickly. I was panicking as I was about to undress completely in front of a girl, and I was so nervous that I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't quite kick her out of my room and then tell her to come back.

I could see that she tried to turn back and look as I changed into my suit, but then she turned to the door as we heard footsteps. We saw Ned there staring at us in shock.

"Ahh, Ned." I said, lifting up the spider goggles. "Perfect."

"The costume looks great!" Ned stammered and Y/N looked at him, confused. "For the costume...party..."

"Ned, you're doing a great job of making this moment even more embarrassing than it already was." she said. "Anyways, could we please not talk about that? Mysterio's a fraud."

"B-But he saved me and Betty's life?"

"He's been faking the whole thing with illusion tech." Layla explained.

"Yeah, he's using these hologram projectors." I said.

"Whoa..." Ned said, "That's crazy."

"Look, Ned." I started to say, "I'm going to need you to call May and get her to call Mr. Harrington and have her say she wanted me to stay with family and friends in Berlin with Y/N until this whole thing blows over."

"Got it, easy."

"Wow." Y/N said, "You guys lie with such ease."

I went over to the window and opened the curtains that had morning sunrise coming. I told Y/N, "I need you to trust me on this, please?" I turned to face the window and have her climb on my back. When she did, we jumped out together and swung away.

Y/N could have transformed into her own suit right then, but you know, I'm starting to understand why she's not using her own modified nanobot technology.