2.1 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

Começar do início

"And the fairy king found his queen and they gets married!" Anna cheered, picking the small prince and Princess.

Elias chuckled, shaking his head at his sister's excitement.

"What are you playing?" King Agnarr asked them curiously.

"Enchanted forest!" Anna giggled, still focused on playing.

"hmm.." Agnnar hummed, walking towards Elias's bed and sat down.  "That's like no Enchanted Forest I've ever seen." He informed, glancing at them.

"You've seen an Enchanted Forest?" Elias gasped, looking at his father with wide eyes.

"Wait, what?" Anna asked confused.

"I have. Once." Agnarr confessed, nodding.

Anna instantly stood up. "And you never told us this before?" she accused, placing her hands on her hips.

"Well, I could tell you now... " Agnarr offered. "If you..."

Anna and Elias hurried towards Elias's bed and climbed up.

"Are you sure about this?" Queen Iduna questioned with a worried expression on her face as she walked towards the bed as well.

"It's time they know..." Agnarr assured his wife.

"Let's make a big snowman later" Anna whispered to Elias, making hid nod, grinning.

"If they can settle and listen." Agnarr gave Anna a little tickle.

Anna and Elias looked up at their father, sitting straight with serious face, making Agnarr chuckle.

He cleared his throat. "Far away..." He began. "..as north as we can go, stood a very old and very Enchanted Forest."

❄️

"But its magic wasn't that of goblin spells and lost fairies."

The candle light glistened brighter then suddenly a snow goblin and a fairy jumped out the candle frame.

"It was protected by the most powerful spirits of all... Those of air"

The flames changed into hundred of leaves floating around and started to form a stone pillar.

"Fire"

As a small flame jumped around few times then formed another stone pillar.

"Water"

A horse ran forward and jumped up creating a new pillar.

"and earth."

Three stone blocks fell one by one, forming the last stone pillar.

The pillars now changed into real pillars while the surrounding changed into a beautiful forest.