The pendant stopped just above the neckline of the lilac dress, it's bodice tight to her skin- clinging onto the inward curve of her waist where it then bloomed out airily around her.

Renjun had momentarily lost his words as his eyes stared at her, astonished by her beauty that he was holding in a breath he didn't know he had.

It was when she reached the bottom step, in front of him and when she gave him her signature sweet smile that he snapped out of his daze- a smile reaching his own lips.

He had opted for a white turtle neck instead of a shirt, a fitted one with a simple black suit over top.

"Hi." She greeted, her eyes drifted into his own dark brown ones that didn't seem to leave her.
"Hey, you look..." he swallowed down the feeling of being enchanted by her, almost as if she had casted a spell over him. "really beautiful."

Her smile on got wider, cheeks flushing even more despite the hue of blush Aera put on- thanking him as she looked over his own attire.

"You look very handsome- I don't think I've seen you in a suit."
"I don't think I ever wear suits to be honest." He replied and Jisoo laughed at him clearly feeling awkward in his clothing.

"You two should get going or you'll be late!" Aera exclaimed looking at the time and ushering the two out of the door.

Swarming around her as soon as she stepped outside, the cold air bit at her exposed skin- causing a shiver to elicit up the scars engraved in her back which were thankfully covered.

She had never shown them to anyone except Aera, she was just thankful it wasn't on show.

Jisoo was weary as she stood at the top of the concrete stairs leading down to the sloped driveway, even though it was only three steps she felt as though she would clumsily trip and fall.

Renjun noticed her hesitance and held out a hand to her, her eyes drew up to his as she let out an embarrassed smile- hand slipping in his as he guided her down the steps.

"Maybe I should've worn something shorter...": she trailed off, looking over her shoulder and the way the dress slightly dragged against the ground.

"It looks nice, the colour suits you- just make sure you don't trip."

Renjun's hand left her own and subconsciously placed itself on her lower back to urge her in front of him towards the car.
"Let's hope I don't."

The girl suddenly stopped, turning around to face Renjun who's eyebrows knitted together in confusion- maybe she had forgotten something?

Jisoo nervously brought her hand from her side up- his eyes watching her movement as her fingers clasped over the hem of his suit jacket above chest.

The human girl tentatively reached her other hand up, perching the small gorgeous lilac rose into the pocket of his jacket which correlated with her dress.

Satisfied, nodding her head with a small smile on her lips- fingers lingering on the flower as her other hand still grasped the jacket. Knuckles grazing lightly over the material of his white top, eyes averting from the pretty rose up to his eyes where she found he was already looking down at her.