Chapter 12: Nobody Like You

Third Person POV

There's roughly about a month left till the dance competition starts and the dance team has been training and practicing hard as ever because their opponents are strong contenders to win as well. They've picked a song that can showcase each one's charm.
(a/n: well it's up to your minds what song it can be)

"Okay that's enough practice for today. I know you are all tired but I just want to say that I'm really proud of this team. Everyone continuously works hard and practices towards perfection and I can see all of you improving more and more as time passes by. Now, change and rest well, we have another tough day coming for us tomorrow" Coach Jung said

Everyone cheered by what he said and immediately went towards the locker room to shower and change. The coach went home as well and there inside the practice room were two friends who were stubborn to go home yet and change because what else is new, these two are perfectionist as always.

Yeji now really feeling tired plopped down in the floor. "I feel so exhausted, it's like I can't feel my body" She sighed. Ryujin then stopped dancing and turned to her, "I know but it's for the best anyway"

Yeji then called her, "Are you going to dance again? Don't you feel tired? C'mon let's go home and eat dinner first" Ryujin just shrugged and replied, "Maybe one last for today, hmm? Join me?" She then stretched her hand out to the other who accepted it since again, she's just as stubborn anyway.

The two started danced in synch as the music started. It's no wonder that many people have admired these two when it comes to dancing and even the team asking the two to pair up then create a dance at times because they just have this chemistry that no other pair has. Yeji, with her smooth, flowy and graceful moves and Ryujin with her powerful and strong moves. You cannot deny indeed the chemistry and power these two have. They just blend well together no matter what song they could be dancing to.
(a/n: me wanting a ryeji collab sometime in the future 🤧)

As for this one step of the choreography, the team gets to be paired up with another, with one in the front and their partner at their backs. Well it's not like it's a sexual move, it may come off like that but then that's what makes the choreography interesting and catching to watch.

Ryujin had to go behind Yeji. As she went towards her position there, they both get ready for the next step. Ryujin then placed both her hands Yeji's waist and they both started dancing to the beat.

Yeji at the moment felt like she's frozen because during their practices she never felt like this with Ryujin. Her heart started beating faster and she felt like she was about to faint from what's happening.

What is wrong with me? Oh god, idk what I'm feeling right now, what is this? Why is my heart beating this fast? Why do I feel frozen inside and can't think clearly? This is the first this happened to me so what's going on? I'm lost and confused. What is with Ryujin that I am feeling this whatever this is.

Ryujin then noticed the other girl who got frozen on her spot a few seconds after dancing. "Hey unnie, are you okay?" Yeji didn't hear the other calling her because she was still thinking of those thoughts of her. Ryujin then called her again only to get no response once again. She then called out and shook the other lightly before asking her if she's okay, this time she got Yeji's attention. "You somehow look like you've seen a ghost, you look kind of pale" She then went up to get her water and gave it to the other girl. "Here unnie, drink some water" The other girl then drank some water from the bottle and gave it back to the owner.

Ryujin went back to Yeji after placing her water back to where it was. She then placed both her hands on Yeji's face and said, "Unnie are you sure you're okay now? You made me so much worried, I thought you were going to really faint in a few" Yeji then saw how worried the other was and she felt like her heart beat faster than before and how she realized that Ryujin's hands were on her face. She then nodded and smiled at the other to reassure her that she was really fine. Ryujin then softly gazed at her and smiled the proceeded to hug her tightly. "Unnie, if you really aren't feeling okay tell me okay? Please don't make me worried like that"