Chapter 3: My Type

Yeji's POV

Well time indeed flew fast for it has been roughly about a month since school started and since then I have gotten exactly 4 letters equivalent to the 4 weeks of the month from Toothless.

Toothless also mentioned how depending on the song title is when they'll give it to me every week. Whether it be during mondays to start my week rightly or during fridays to end my week better.

Such a thoughtful and sweet person, must I say

The student council is starting to get busy too as time passes by. With two of my unnies - I mean seniors leading it, everything always goes smoothly as expected from them.

We're getting a lot busy nowadays which is why I had to wait until lunch time before opening the new letter somehow excitingly since it's this still feels new and it's not always that a person does this for me.

To the person who is my type, Hwang Yeji.

Time surely passes by quickly, doesn't it? I have always stated in my letters about how much I adore and admire you so let me step up a little bit? You're surely curious as to why I admire and like you so here is me explaining.

First of all, it's not just about how you're known in this school and how you are talented and beautiful but because you are indeed beautiful, both inside and out which is what others fail to see. They always say you're beautiful and how they want to court you or become close to you but honestly, that's just probably their way to well get in your pants or for the sake of their reputation that they got to be with one of the school's best dancer and leader. Well then, that's where they are wrong.

Yeji, you might have probably heard this countless times but you are so beautiful. I like how you lead people with utmost honesty and responsibility. I like how you're always humble when sometimes there's nothing wrong with a little bragging about yourself because that's what you deserve. I'd even compliment you a thousand times if that's the case. I also like how you're so passionate when you're dancing because that's one of the things you are SO good at. You never fail to make people turn their heads to you and stop what they're doing because you're owning every song you dance to.

I like how you're just so perfect in my eyes that every time I see you, my heart hurts in a good way. I never knew how much liking someone can be as strong as this so-called "love"  well not until I knew you. It may probably seem too much for others but this is just the effect you hold in me.

So Hwang Yeji, you're my type.

Cliche again isn't it? Well that's what these letters are for, it is cliche but what I write is sincere and you deserve to know it.

You just seem to catch me in this trap of yours that I now can't seem to get out of. I honestly didn't know how much school can be a place you'll feel genuine happiness in not until I met you and knew that I'd like seeing you around.

So now do listen to this song and look at its lyrics because it describes what I feel for you even if it's only in a 3 minute song.

Now playing: My Type by iKON

You’re my type
You’re my type
Even if you don’t say anything, I have a feeling
From your head to your toes, everything
You’re my type
When I look at you
I want you so bad I go crazy
I think about you even right before I go to sleep
Your sneakers under your thin ankles
A perfect harmony with your denim skinny jeans
Under your slightly big cardigan
Your falling, long, straight hair is so pretty
Your shy eye smile, the look on your face
When you space out
It all looks so pretty to me, it makes my heart tremble
Why did you come now? You’re my type