The One Where They Do Illegal Shit

//HAHHAHA GET CATBOYED!!\\

//suffer\\

The trio of troublemakers had been playing on their phones in silence for the past hour, and it was around 11 pm. They'd called their consecutive parents and arranged a sleepover, which only ended in them doing their own things.

"I'm bored," Sapnap sighed, letting his phone drop onto the bed he was laying on.

"Well, there's not much to do, Sapnap," George replied from his gaming chair. "It's late and my parents are sleeping."

Dream sat up from the singular pillow he'd been laying on on the floor. "Honestly, anything is better than doing this."

"Alright, smart guy. What do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. Sapnap usually has all the ideas."

"All his ideas are either reckless or stupid."

"Hey, my ideas aren't reckless or stupid, they're a chaotic mixture of both." Sapnap sat up and looked at George. "Do your parents have any liquor?"

"Sapnap, that's underage drinking. My parents could be fined for something like that."

"Well, what they don't know can't hurt them."

"Dream, I thought you'd be on my side about this!"

"I'm just saying."

"Seriously, we can't drink my mom and dad's-"

-----

"Aaand we're drinking my mom and dad's liquor," George sighed as Sapnap popped open the bottle and poured some of the liquid into his cup.

"C'mon, loosen up a little! Afraid you're gonna do something you'll regret?"

"Sapnap, shut up. Just start drinking and pass out or something, you're annoying when you have an idea."

"Aww, Georgie, don't be like that," Dream cooed as he poured himself a cup, then started to pour some for George. "Just a little?"

George hesitated, then rolled his eyes and took the cup from Dream. "Fine, only a little."

The boys had a toast that lasted less than two seconds and began to drink, their worries (and sense) being replaced by liquor.

"Heyyy, guyss, I'm feelin' a little woooozzyyyyy..." Sapnap slurred, blinking and trying to stay awake. "Do you guyss feel thatt?"

Sapnap then fell backwards onto the mattress and finally shut up.

"Hah," George leaned forward a little, as if Sapnap could hear him. "Bitchhh."

George reached for the bottle, only for it to be taken (lol) by Dream.

"Heyy," his arms fell to his sides, as did his empty cup.

"You've had, like..." Dream squinted his eyes and thought a moment. "...three cups or something, piss off."

"Noooo, it's mineee," George tried to grab the bottle from Dream, resulting in Dream standing up. He wobbled a second, then held the bottle above his head as George joined him on his feet.

"You don't... get any more," Dream leaned his face closer to George to spite him.

"Dreaammmmm," George tried to reach the bottle but was just a few inches shy of reaching Dream's wrist. "Give it backkkk, I want moreee."

Dream suddenly got an idea. He put the liquor behind his back and leaned right up to George's face. "If you- if you want it, then sit back- down."

George glared at him, then sat back down on his knees. "Now give it."

Dream sat back down, copying George's pose. "Noooo, here."

Dream lifted the bottle to George's lips, earning a glance from George. It wasn't so much of a "What the fuck are you doing?" look as a "What. The fuck. Are you doing." look. He then shrugged slightly and tilted the bottle with one of his hands and started drinking.

Dream watched him, studying him. His eyes, closed all the way as he took in more alchohol. His lips as he drank, his beautifully messy hair...

"Stahp staring at me."

Dream rolled his eyes and leaned back, the bottle set on the ground. "But I wanna stare at you."

"Noooo," George playfully smacked Dream's arm. "I don't want you to."

"Too bad, I'm gonna stare at-" Dream booped George- "you."

George's face flushed more than it already was. "Nooooo."

"Yesssss."

"Nooooo, Dreammmm."

"Yessss, Georgeee."

"You're sso annoying," George rubbed his eyes, "I hate you."

"Whatever, you love me," Dream slowly ruffled George's hair, then leaned forward and pecked his forehead.

George waved him away, making short protesting George sounds.

"Noooo, lemme kiss youuu," Dream whined.

"Noooo. Kiss yourself."

"But I wanna kiss youu," Dream stopped fighting and stared at George poutingly.

"Too bad," George stuck his nose up, (stupidly) closing his eyes.

Dream grabbed him and spun him around, sitting him on the younger's lap. He wrapped his arms around the brunette, trapping him.

"Hey- lemme goooo-"

"Lemme kiss you."

"Noooooooo."

"Yessssss."

"Nooooo, Dreammm stopp."

Dream didn't listen and began peppering George's cheeks with short kisses, his face dusted pink.

"Shtop- Dreamm-"

"Whattt," Dream stopped and leaned back a little, still hugging George.

"I don't want kisses," George turned to look at Dream, his face a light pink from the alchohol numbing his realization that Dream had just kissed him. Multiple times.

Malditos idiotas.

They stared at each other for a moment, then George planted a kiss on Dream's cheek.

Dream gasped and smiled like he'd just been licked by a cat.

George leaned his head back on Dream's shoulder, repositioning so that he was comfortable. Dream kept his arms around the older, resting his chin on his head.

"'M tired..." George muttered, sinking into Dream.

Dream hummed in agreement, both of them completely comfortable in one another's arms.

They passed out, Sapnap still asleep from earlier.

//941 words\\

hey guys (づ。◕    ◕。)づ

sorry this chapter is so short, im running out of ideas qwq

anyways heres some actual love shit to fuel your guys' needs <3

give me ideas

please

remember to take care of yourselves!!

love ya :) /p

buh-bye ^^