The One Where They Simp More

[Meme by me ;-;]

Dream woke up to his sister crushing his stomach.

"WHAT THE FFFFF-??" Dream cut himself off, knowing that his mother would scold him for cursing. "GET OFF YOU WEIGH LIKE A MILLION POUNDS!!"

"I'm not that heavy," Drista replied sourly. "Get up, it's already 10. You slept in."

Drista was wearing her long blonde hair in a ponytail, a plain white tee and some bright pink basketball shorts. She hadn't put on any makeup with there being no need for it on a Saturday.

"You gonna get off or not?" Dream growled. "Cause I will beat the shit out of you if you don't."

"How ya gonna beat the shit out of me if I don't get off?" Drista replied smugly.

"You wanna find out?"

Drista quickly got off of her older brother, giggling as she dodged a pillow projectile and bolted out of the room.

Dream sighed and plopped his head back down on his pillow. It was too early to be awake.

He turned to his right and plucked his phone off of its charger and his nightstand. He powered it on, immediately comforted by a picture of him, Sapnap and Skeppy.

Smiling, Dream unlocked his phone and noticed a message from a new group chat. It had Sapnap, Skeppy, Velvet and Ant in it, then a few other numbers that hadn't been saved into his phone yet.

~

Sapnap: Hey guys

Velvet: Hi sapnap. who all is here?

Skeppy: Im skeppy

Ant: I'm Ant

×××-××××: Im Bad :)

×××-××××: im George

Im Dream

Velvet: velvet

Sapnap: I think we all know
who I am

~

Dream saved George and Bad into his phone quickly.

~

Sapnap: So can anyone talk?

im down

George: Yeah

Bad: Sure owo

Ant: Can't rn, sorry

Velvet: I'm busy too

Skeppy: i can chat

Sapnap: Alrighty

~

Sapnap started a call in the group chat, and everyone but Ant and Velvet joined.

[I'm gonna just put the letters of their names, so like D for Dream, B for Bad, G for George, Sk for Skeppy, Sp for Sapnap, you get it.]

Sp: "Hey."

D: "Hey."

Sk: "Hi."