30 - Murder in the Bathroom

" No fair, you are such a cheat how can you beat me, me the king of wizard chess!" Theo complained as i had just won't the 5th game in a row, destroying his pieces every time.

" Well looks like the king has finally been defeated" I boasted at him, he just frowned crossing his arms like a kid.

" What are you guys playing" We both turned to look at Blaise who had came in with Luna linked to his hand.

" Blaise, mate come help me Cassiopeia is an absolute master at wizarding chest. She won me 5 times!" Theo patted the seat next to him, which Blaise took.

" Fine but i get Luna, it's only fair" I smirked as Luna smiled and skipped slightly over to me.

" Go on Thoe i'll let you start" He smirked at me moving his piece. " I'm getting my crown of wizarding king back"

Luna made the next move which knocked of the piece Theo had moved. " I think we are keeping that crown Theodore" He huffed and nudged Blaise to go next.

Blaise moved his piece knocking out one of mine. Theo patted his back excitedly.

We continued to play most of Theo's pieces had been broken while i had most of mine still playing. He scratched his head missing with his hair as he took one of his pieces and placed it on his spot.

I moved my piece ,smirking with Luna who had the biggest smile on her face. " Checkmate" I said placing my piece down.

" That's bollocks" Blaise and Theo complained at the same time. Luna clapped her hands in delight.

"That was fantastic, good job Cassiopeia and you guys as well" Luna said with joy in her voice.

" Guess that crown belongs to us now Theodore Nott" I rubbed his defeat in his face.

" Sod off Riddle" He groaned as he laid down onto the floor. Blaise laying with him like two losers.

" Blaise, darling don't be a sore loser" Luna laughed at the look on Blaise's face.

We all laughed at their sore faces until a scream broke us off our laughter.

" Murder in the bathroom! Murder in the bathroom" A yell came from outside the door yelling bloody murder across down the corridor.

" Murder ?!" Theo yelled frantically.

" Theo come with me Blaise stay here with Luna" I told him as i yanked Theo with me.

" What no, if there is a murderer i don't want to go. Do you see me i haven't shagged in a week at least let me get a quick shag before i die" He said getting out my grip. He was really thinking about a shag when he is going to die.

" Theodore you are with Cassiopeia Riddle if you die i would probably have to die first, there would be no way for you to die first than me" I said trying to calm his nerves.

I grabbed his hand and sprinted following the yelling ghost. We ended up in the 4th corridor. We noticed the ghost was moaning Mytle, there was only one place where she would be.

" The abandoned girls bathroom" I told Theo running faster towards the old bathroom.

" What a place for a murder don't you think" Theo barley got out losing his breath. We were right at the corner.

" Come on don't give up now" I was now dragging Theo towards the bathroom where water was flooding the corridor.

A cry erupted from the bathroom along with the broken water pipes.

" Some bloody murder" Theo groaned as he stepped into the water.

" Oh Merlin" My hand flew to my mouth as the scene unraveled in my eyes.

" Shit" Theo whispered looking around the bathroom and the body on the floor, bloody body.

Potter stood frozen at the door with his wand in hand. Draco across the room blood seeping out his shirt into the water. His face scrunched in pain as soft cry left his lips.

" Take care of Potter" I pushed Theo to the side running across the puddle of water to Draco.

" Draco can you hear me" My hand pushed against his neck checking for pulse. He nodded slowly.

With my wand drawn i started to preform the healing spell. The blood flowing back into his body as i repeated the incantation. His cries became subtle groans of pain.

All the blood returned to his body, his chest was left with faint scars- like mine.

" Theo take him to the hospital wing, close the door on your way out" I said looking directly at Potter.

" Go !" I yelled at Theo, who hurried over to Draco draping him over his shoulder.

The door shut behind them as Potter and I were left alone, " Where did you learn that spell" I questioned him.

" I didn't know i promise, i found it in my textbook" He said in guilt as he looked over the place where Draco's body was a couple minutes ago.

" Get rid of that book Potter, Draco could've been dead if we hadn't came" I warned him. " What kind of idiot are you, using spells you don't know" I yelled at him.

" I know, i know he was going to crucio me, i, i needed to defend myself" He stuttered slightly but was able to compose himself.

" You were both in the wrong" I scratched my head, a habit i had when i needed to calm down.

" He hexed Katie, he's a death eater, you would know that- wouldn't you" He said accusing me. I was smart enough to not fall.

I lifted my left and right sleeve showing him my bare forearms-thank Merlin for covering spells.His mouth gaped open, he surely didn't plan to see my forearm without a mark.

" Try to make less assumptions Potter, leave before Myrtle goes ballistic again" He nodded and left quickly, a sigh left my lips.

The bathroom was a mess. Mytle was crying in her cubicle about her bathroom. I grabbed my wand and started to fix the pipes and the broken glass from the sinks. After a couple minutes the restroom looked as if someone wasn't almost bloody killed.

" Myrtle you can shut up now" I yelled at her as i left the restroom towards the hospital wing.

The wing was dark and quiet only a couple of other students were laying in the beds, sound asleep. I closed the door quietly behind me trying not to wake up Pomfrey. I walked down the room until i reached the last bed where he was. Eyes wide open looking up to the ceiling. Hands tucked under the think blanket.

" You are a real idiot, you know that right" I told him as i stood by the curtain. His face turned to face me with no emotion then brought it back to look at the ceiling.

" It's finished" He said nonchalantly, almost as if he wished he would never have to say that.

" Great, you need to recover that spell isn't easy to heal from, i'll visit father next week i'll tell him then" I walked closer to him, hovering above him.

His hand slipped from under the blanket to grasp mine. Even under the warmth of the blanket his hands were cold to the touch.

" He knows, Potter, he knows about Bell he probably knows about you too, he's surely going to go to Dumbledore" His hand grabbing onto mine as if he didn't want me to let go, i didn't.

" I've taken care of that, you need to rest until then. It's your last days of peace trust me you'll want to take advantage of it, after it's done hell will rise." My hand finally slid from his leaving him to rest.

Hell was going to reign upon us and the devil was my own father. I was his left arm. I was equally as bad as he was.

I finally posted early

Anyways 6th year is ending soon