Love is here to stay

As Nicole pulls up to the hospital she rushes inside. Her anxiety getting higher and higher by the second. She walks to the front desk of the hospital and asks for Waverly. The muse leads her down the brightly lit hallways. As they walked Nicole felt sick. Hospitals have always freaked her out, she didn't have good experiences in hospitals. Lost in thought she didn't realize they were approaching Waverly's room. The nurses voice broke her from her thoughts. "Ms.Haught? We're here." She says with a smile. Nicole thanks her and stands outside the door.

Waverly's POV
I wake up as I here footsteps approaching the door. I had fallen back asleep after talking to Nicole on the phone. I open my eyes to see a silhouette of a strong women in the door. I feel my heart flutter as I realize Nicole is here. I smile as she enters the room. She rushes over to me and pulls me up into a hug.

Baby I was so worried about you

I know baby. I sorry I didn't call you sooner

It's not your fault what happened? How did it happen?

I went to look for Wynonna when I got home this morning and she wasn't there. So I called Doc to help me find her. We tracked her to the forest and we were ambushed. They slashed me in the side.

Who was it?? I'll find them. They aren't getting away with this. Are you okay? What did the doctors say?

Nicole, it's okay I'm okay. I know you were worried. I'm just glad you're here with me now. The doctors said that I would be okay and that I'm lucky to have not been hurt worse. They said it won't be too long for me to heal.

I know, I'm sorry I just can't believe someone would hurt an angel like you

Awww baby

I pull Nicole in for a kiss. The kiss deepens and we're forced to stop because my side began to hurt. I pull back and look deep into Nicole's eyes.

Nicole?

Yeah baby?

I love you

Nicole is silent for a second looking Waverly in the eyes.

I love you too. I've never loved anyone like I love you.

Nicole's POV

Butterflies arise in my stomach. Oh my gosh Waverly just told be she loves me. I wanted to say that for a long time but I thought it was too soon. I pull Waverly into a hug and kiss her on the forehead. I'm so happy to have found someone who loves and accepts me for me. Waverly doesn't judge me. She is so positive and happy, but she lets me see the part of her that's not. The part that struggles and gets sad. That's what I love too. I get to see her soul and her heart. No one has ever made me feel this way. Since it's getting later I decide to stay. I went back home for a couple minutes to grab some things to make Waverly feel better and headed straight back to the hospital.