"Dime papa me duele papa me duele(tell me papa it hurts papa tell me),I mutter desperately in Spanish

"это больно папа"(it hurts papa)I say in Russian

"ça fait mal papa"(it hurts papa)I say sobbing in French hoping he'd understand my pain.But they don't .Even in different languages they didn't understand me .Im hurting because I'm letting my demons haunt me in my future.Reliving my past makes me numb.I feel numb .

No ones POV:

Everyone stands frozen as they see Elanora bubble up in edge of the bed.Clutching herself together.Her hands clutching her roots hard .Her ankles in her chest.

Vince stands there bewildered looking at his principessa.He can't but feel immense guilt ,a pang in his chest hurting him .He has tears pricking his eyes as he sees his principessa beg for help.Her voice is desperate .Vince Russo the big Italian mafia boss cried as he watched his principessa beg for help.

Matheo stood there unable to help his principessa who looked broken.Her eyes held pure raw sadness.You could see how broken she is.Her continuous sobs are like pangs in his chest.It hurts seeing my little princess hurt.I can't even do anything as I watch her beg for help her mind is tormenting her.

Gabriel stood there tears softly falling down his cheeks.He stares at Elanora who's being held back by Lucas.Her tears falling effortlessly down her cheek.Her sobs filling the room making it harder for him to control his emotions.His principessa finally stops her thrashing against Lucas who for once looks clueless.She begs for it to stop her words are knives to his chest.

Romano stood there hurt on how broken she looked .Her hair was messy ,her face looked swollen from all the crying,her puffy eyes,her red face ,and her swollen crimson red lips.Her eyes held sadness.That made him mad she looked so broken he can't but feel a pang in his chest.He just wanted to erase her pain.But how can you do that when people constantly torment you.

Marcos was angry a glance at Elanora and you could see her pure raw sadness .He couldn't make his principessa pain go away it hurt him to see her like that .It was like knives diving in his chests.His principessa was a sobbing mess.Her hands clutching anything in reach.She was broken yet she hid it to well.Thats what pissed off Marcos .

Esteban had tears falling down his cheeks effortlessly.He stared at his principessa who looked broken.Her beautiful eyes that held happiness earlier today we're now filled with pure raw sadness.When you love someone so deeply you could almost feel there pain.He turns to look beside him at Lucas who's clueless which never is the case.Him and Elanora know everything about each other .

Lucas for once in his life is clueless as to what triggered Elanora.Hes fucking clueless .It hurts him to watch Elanora like this.They know everything about each other .Maybe not everything but the important things the big secrets in there friendship. She knows everything about him.He loves his ladybug it kills him to watch her sob like there's no tomorrow.He feels an immense pang in his chest .He feels her pain in a certain way ,if his ladybugs sad then he's sad.Elanora means the world to him.She will be my first priority in this filthy world.The filthy world that broke her in the first place.

Lorenzo decided to stay a little while in the hospital.He wants to talk to Elanora before he leaves.He sits there a couple minutes as her family goes in.About ten to fifteen minutes later he hears screaming and sobbing.He immediately gets up when he hears its Elanoras sobs .He quickly sprints his way to the door.He stops suddenly deciding if he should go in or not.He decides to wait but he can't stop himself from eavesdropping.The next words that came out her mouth hurt him .He felt a pang in his chest.