A BAD DAY

"Isa, you can't be late today as well." Ian said, knocking the door.
"Mmmm 5 mins more"
"I want you to be ready at 6:30 sharp. Am I clear?"
"Mm"
Alarm ringed again at 6:10 am.
Isa got up and opened the door. "I still have 20 mins to get ready! Huss... I can sleep for 3 mins more."
Alex was getting his belt and tie matched with his suits and thinking " I should go and check on Isa and Aden."
He took the stairs and found Isa was still sleeping.
SMACK.
"Owwwwwww, I am up, I am up" Isa got up and ran into the washroom.
"You have 10 mins to get ready and come downstairs. We are waiting there for you. Don't be late young lady."Alex shouted and left to check Aden.

Isa brushed her teeth. Got a hot bath and got ready for her school. She packed her bag and went downstairs hurriedly in 1 mins.

In the dining table, Ivan was talking to their parents. As soon as she got down, she took the phone and started talking to her mom.
"Good morning, sweetheart."
"Good morning, mom. It's been a while you haven't come here. Can't you just come and spend some time with us? "

Their parents have a business. Kind of a marketing chain. They are always busy with their business trips and work schedule.

"Once I'll be back, I will go and will spend time with all of you honey. Until then, take care of your health and study as well!"
"You guys have fucking no time for me. Such a pathetic mom you are!" Isa shouted.
"Don't you dare raise your voice" Ian gave a sharp look.
"And those languages too" Alex added it.
"But where I wen..." Isa cut off by Aden.
"Give me the phone, I want to talk to her too." Aden took the phone before Isa troubled herself.

After eating breakfast, Ian went to drop Isa and Aden to their school.
"Your principle has my mobile number. So better if you behave yourself there." Ian said sternly.
They both nodded and left.
At the school, they went to attend morning assembly and Isa stood next to her best friend Alia. They were whispering continuously.

"How much you have?" Alia asked.
"50 bucks, may be. I have to check though. What 'bout ya?" Isa replied.
"I have only 60. We can still try to go to the mall and try to do something cheap." Alia confirmed.
They both giggled.
"Miss Alia and Miss Isabella, do you mind to share the joke with us?" Principle intervened.
They didn't reply. Everyone was staring at them.

"I want to see both of you in my office after the assembly."
They didn't even look at each other and said "Yes ma'am."

After the assembly line, They were waiting in front of the principle's room. Then the Assistant called them in. They entered the room and said Sorry.
"You both will attend the extension today until 3:10 pm".

"Yes ma'am" Alia replied.
"And you miss Isabella?"
"Mam, Please don't inform my brother. I will do the extension. Just don't tell it to them." Isa pleaded.
"We will think about it. You can leave now. "

After that, the day went uneventful. They shared their meal during the lunch break. Played basketball. And They missed the time and went to class 15 mins late.
"Where've you been for this long?" Prof George asked them.
"Sir, we were playing basketball. We lost the track of time and when..." Isa tried to explain but prof cut her off.

"Get into the class and show me your homework." Prof George ordered them.
"Homework? Fuckk" Isa mumbled.
"Did you do your homework!?"Alia asked fearfully.
"Holy shit! I didn't even know that we had homework to do!"
"Miss Isabella and Miss Alia I am waiting." Prof George remarked!
"Sir, I-I.... I have forgotten to do the homework." Alia said.
"And Miss Isabella?"
Isa knew that she already had dealt with principle once so she decided to lie
"Prof, I have forgotten to bring the copy. I did the homework at night and then I forgot to put it in my bag" she instantly lied.
"Okay miss, I will see you in the principles office. Wait outside until then. Let me continue with my class."

After around 1 hour, they went to the principles room.
"Miss Isabella comes inside and Miss Alia waits there"
Isa entered the room and immediately Principle asked her to close the door. She closed it and turned around to face her.
"So, is this second time you come here in my office Miss?"
"Y-yes M-M ma'am." Isa replied, hiding her fear.
"Call your brother and asked him to take the copy in the school" Principle asked her.
She stood there frozen.
"Miss Isabella, We don't have time to waste!"
"Ma'am, I will do everything You want me to do just don't call my brothers here. Please Ma'am, Ple...." Isa started crying.
"Miss, I said, We Don't Have Time."
"Mam, I lied to prof George about it. I didn't do my homework. " she said staring at her foot.
"Call your brother"
She took the receiver after 5 mins, crying, sobbing, trying to convince.
"Hi, Dr. Ian speaking"
"Ian, can you please come here in my school?Prof George and principle wants to meet you..."
A wave of silence everywhere. A drop of water rolls down from her face.
"What you have done now?" Ian asked her with a cold tone.
"I will be coming in a few mins. It seems like you are in a deep trouble"
"I'm Sorry!" Isa said bursting out and cut the call immediately.
She sat there for almost 30 mins. Thinking about what would happen if Ian and Alex come to know that she not only didn't do her homework but also lied to the prof and by then Ian entered the room breaking all the silence.

"Hello Dr. Ian, I am really sorry to disturb you at this hour. You must be busy." Principle greeted her brother into her office.
"No principle Charlotte, It's totally fine. Nice to meet you again."
"I am certainly very unpleased with Miss Isabella. First, she disturbed the morning assembly then she joined her math class late and didn't do her homework then she lied about it saying she had forgotten to carry the copy. I am really sorry to say but this is highly not acceptable. " Principle explained.
"And for the last time I am warning you Miss Isabella, The next time I will suspend you for 7 weeks." Principle said.
"I didn't mea... " Isa tried to say something but cut off by Ian.
"Don't worry principle Charlotte, I will take care of her and she will regret doing this. Thanks for informing us about it."
"No problem Dr. and Isabella I hope you will learn from this."
Ian stood up and grabbed her arm and dragged her out of there.
In the way she met Alia, who was waiting for Prof to call her in. She gave her a weak smile and gave her a sign to call or text her.
"Get on the car." Ian instructed Firmly.
"I-I I am S-Sorry Ian"
"I said Get.On.The. Car.NOW"
She got into it thinking what would happen 'Cause Ian is visibly irritated now..

What would happen next? What do you think?
Bye you all. See yaaa soon here.
Love love love 🥰❤️
And thanks everyone tooo...