Chapter 19: The Past Events

Start from the beginning

I looked at the body and I was shocked to find Aidan alive !!!! And still breathing !!!!! Well not for long !!!

I was rudely interrupted by a phone call from mom and I answered her and told  her what happened and she told me not to kill him .

Is she serious ?

I unwillingly did as told and we took Aidan with us back to London at our home .

Aidan's POV :

I woke up from a head splitting headache.

What happened ? Right Allison turned out to be a evil incarnate witch .

I laughed at the rhyme. Allison the witch who turned out to be a bitch .

I was cut off from my thoughts when a creepy ass lady who screamed danger and professionalism entered and I was shocked to find out it was Allison's mom .

It makes sense she has a mom .

She looked at me with a evil smile and I could not that whatever she was about to do it won't be good .

I realized something that they had patched up my wounds .
Okay .... at least manners .

Although Allison looked like she doesn't me alive .

I looked at the creepy ass lady and like at her hands .

She was holding a syringe in her hands and she had a bottle that said "TSO Canada"

That means whatever was inside the bottle belonged to my TSO .

They must have gotten it after attacking the mansion .

I asked her what that was and the lady or Allison's mom replied : "Oh , it's a weapon drug  that's belongs to TSO Canada . There are only two of its kind .

One is the one that you see right here and the other one is in same abandoned TSO base according to the files .

You see this drug allows you to completely mind control someone into believing something you want .

And your are the lucky person whom I am going to use this on. The is because the light could use a trained and most dangerous serial killer on its side especially considering your kill rate and your young age . You would be perfect"

I immediately try to back away from her but I am literally tied up at the moment .

The lady injects the drug inside me and I feel like i am super high.

I start to forget everything that has ever happened in my life .
"Who am I ?" I say out loud and some weird lady smiles at me and says :

"Hi dear , how are you ... I am your mother , that is your sister Allison" she points to a girl that was looking at me with mixed emotions .

She or rather mom continued : " Honey, your my child , you were grown up in a orphanage and I adopted you and you love me and your family .

You love to kill , you have a dream to become a serial killer , you want to be the best of the best , you do whatever I tell you to do , you always obey me and your father Cole , You didn't have any friends and family and no one loved you except us.

And one more thing your name is Alex Dangerman and love the feeling of killing and don't hesitate to kill whomever  I tell you to and you won't ever question about your past and accept it"

Mom. Said that and I nodded and I passed out .

The next day I woke up as Alex Danger man.

Current Time .... in London inside Alex's or Aidan's room

"And that's the last thing I remember before I started to believe myself as Alex dangerman"
I told y/n as she cried and hugged me .

I asked her how long has it been and she replies looking at me : "Aidan it's been a year , you don't remember anything as Alex?"

I shook my head and look at her in shock I had a year of memory missing .

God I hope I didn't kill anyone innocent .  

Or have sex with anyone cause I am only reserved for y/n and her only .

I stood up and realized that we were still in my room ? No this isn't my room ..
I look at my self in the mirror and notice the slight red hair .

I mean it's not that bad . I look kinda badass .

Wait .... where's Allison ? Where's everyone else ? Why's y/n here ? Why did she hit me in the head ? Oh god did I hurt her ? What the fuck happened in one whole year ?

I have so many questions !!!!!!!

I look at y/n and ask her to tell me everything.

———————————————

TO BE CONTINUED

————————————-

Hi readers how was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

And yes it's the same drug 'alex' used in the guard .

And no there are no more drugs like that left .

Anyway see you soon,
Bye !