With the last sentence he held Bambam's hands. Bambam was shocked to hear his words. Amber and Jungkook also left dazed. They casted a glance at each other with shocked expressions.

"Tell me, Bamy....why you're not sharing your grief with me? Aren't we friends?"

"No...we're not friends anymore.", Bambam uttered those words in a calm tone, keeping his gaze low.

Yugyeom loosened his grip from Bambam's hands. He stared at hin with a painful disdain look. Bambam raised his sight and stared directly into Yugyeom's dark brown orbs.

"We're not friends anymore, Yugy, because I wanna more...more than being just a friend. I don't wanna stay in your life just being your friend."

Yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows and gazed at him with confusion all over his face. Jungkook and Amber stood there, exchanging some silent stares among them.

Bambam scooted closer to Yugyeom and cupped his face in his own palms.

"I wanna be your side but not as your friend instead as your boyfriend."

Yugyeom froze on his spot. His heart also skipped few beats as he gasped with his eyes buldging out of their sockets. His face was calm but inside his mind a storm of thoughts was raging on. Till then he was thinking that his two best friends love each other and they didn't even bothered to tell him but the sudden confession had made him awestruck.

Amber and Jungkook were also stunned on the sudden confession of Bambam. They just stared at the couple in daze.

"Yes, Yugy, I love you....I love you alot.", he leaned forward and pecked on Yugyeom's forehead.

Yugyeom's face was void of any emotions. He was simply staring at Bambam with his big doe dark brown orbs.

"I don't know when my feelings changed for you but when I realised that my feelings have changed for you, I went berserk in happiness. I couldn't believe on myself that I fell in love with my best friend...with you, Yugy."

He still had Yugyeom's face cupped in his palms. His sparkling eyes were fixetted on Yugyeom's confused eyes.

"I know you didn't feel like that for me but please, Yugy, give me a chance to win your heart. I really love you alot, Yugy...I love you so much!"

Yugyeom placed his hands on the hands of Bambam which were still on his his cheeks. He took them off from his cheeks and engulfed in his palms. Flickering his eyelashes, he smiled faintly at him.

"Bamy, you....me....I mean I have never thought about you like that and now all of a sudden you're confessing your love. I...I don't know what to say. You're my best friend, Bamy but I have never thought of you like that!", he gripped Bambam's hands tightly with pleading eyes.

"You never thought like that?", Amber's voice grabbed their attention and they both turned their heads towards her, "Do you acknowleding your words, Yugy? Haah....what a joke?", she scoffed.

"Amy, its fine. I have told you already that Yugy doesn't love me. Let it be!", Bambam sounded defeated.

"No....I won't!", Amber's voice was firm, "I'm not blind like him.", she pointed towards Yugyeom without averting her eyes from Bambam.

Then she turned towards Yugyeom and shifted closer to him.

"Yugy, don't be blind, alright?! Just open your eyes and mind and have a look around your surroundings... anticipate your feelings for Bamy. I can understand his sudden confession has made you taken aback...you can't process the situation clearly but don't reject his feelings like that. Atleast give him a chance to win your heart."