005

Jake: hey
Jake: are we okay?

Sunghoon: i don't know
Sunghoon: it's just that
Sunghoon: i regret kissing you

Jake didn't know how to respond to that. He was more confused than hurt, honestly. Sunghoon suggested it himself and now he regrets it? What is there to regret when he said it was just a kiss?

It was already confusing enough that their kiss was constantly on Jake's mind.

The feeling was unforgettable. It's like when you watch those television shows where the two main characters kiss and you don't understand why they're so excited about it or why they make it such a big deal until it happens to you. The way his stomach flipped and turned when their lips finally touched. It was definitely a heart pumping moment that he wishes he could but won't be able to forget.

He definitely needed to talk this out with Sunghoon. He couldn't handle the tension between them.

Jungwon came home soon after from the library and they spent the rest of the night binge watching 'Extracurricular' on Netflix. One of their favorite shows at the moment. The group does this thing where they watch shows at the same time and review them together.

"I can't believe he did that to her! I didn't see it coming at all."

"He warned her, remember?" Jungwon replied, stuffing a handful of fruit snacks in his mouth.

"Why—just why do you eat fruit snacks like that?"

"What kind of loser eats them one by one?" Jungwon asks, making Jake chuckle.

"You cant taste the individual flavors that way." Jake says and Jungwon disagrees.

They decide to clean up and get ready for bed. Making sure to say 'good night' to each other before plopping themselves into their own beds.

Jake couldn't help but think of Sunghoon and this situation they're in.

Jake: can we talk?

No answer. Maybe he was asleep.

Jungwon: Did anyone else finish Extracurricular?
Heeseung: not yet. niki and i have a few episodes left
Niki: It's good so far
Sunoo: i haven't started so no spoilers plz (¬_¬)
Jay: Watched all of it without Sunghoon. He's been too busy with his girl. 👎🏼
Jungwon: Ending was crazy
Sunghoon: you can watch it again with me
Jay: You're on your own >:(

Jake sees that Sunghoon is awake and messaging in the group chat. He had to have seen Jake's message. Was he ignoring him?

Jake: jungwon and i finished the rest of it in one sitting

Sunoo: i will be starting tomorrow ( ᵘ ᵕ ᵘ ⁎)
Niki: You better
Niki: We need to have our discussion

Jake laid his head back onto his pillow and exhaled deeply.

"What's wrong?" Jungwon asks from the bottom bunk.

"Uh, nothing." It wasn't that he couldn't tell Jungwon, he just wasn't sure if he should talk about what had happened just yet.