I could feel bile rise to my throat, knowing I had no other choice. He wouldn't let me walk behind him, always keeping an eye on me as we approached a car.

It was a beat up old white car. Probably something that wasn't easily eye catching by the average person.

He hopped in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger.

"I can't wait for us to bond more today," He grinned, pulling out of the parking lot.

Shigaraki grabbed my bag and threw it in the back, requesting my keys as well, "No stabby stabby."

I kept my body as far away from him as possible, practically bruising my knees against the car door. Shigaraki brought one foot up on the seat as he drove and stayed unbuckled, not too concerned with his safety.

I noticed we had been driving for awhile, "Uhm, aren't you going to... like, blindfold me?"

Shigaraki gave me a weird look, "Huh?" His expression changed into an amused look, "Oh is that what Dabi had you do? Wow he really doesn't trust you does he?"

The blue haired man patted my thigh, "Nah, you can see where we are going. I'll tell you anything you want to know."

Dabi doesn't trust me?... No. He's just trying to get in my head. But he will tell me anything?

"I know Dabi doesn't like quiet girls. Trust me. My room is right next to his. So I am sure you speak more. C'mon, ask me something." Shigaraki pushed as he stared at the road.

He's just trying to get in my head. He's just trying to get in my head.

"Uhm, I'm not too sure what to ask." I mumbled, still nervous.

We pulled up to a stoplight and the evil man leaned over close to my face, "Alright, I'll just tell you things then. About your beloved Dabi of course. His past n' stuff."

"I don't feel like that's my business."

Not from someone like you.

He rolled his eyes, "You're so boring. You really must have good pussy." He began driving again.

I felt heat rush to my face. As much as I tried to keep my composure, his words were starting to get to me.

"We are almost there." He pointed, "Anyways, Dabi was homeless and I found him in an alleyway robbing these other villains. When I saw his blue fire I knew he'd be a valuable asset to our group." Shigaraki scratched at his crotch, "He's such a moody little shit. Always locked away in his room. Think he has mommy issues or something. Not too sure. No matter how hard I dig I can't find his real name."

I looked down at my fingers.

He was homeless?

We pulled into a series of alleyways in between small buildings and finally parked.

"But he's always gone now ever since he met you," Shigaraki forced a smile, "It's really pissing me off." He got out of the car and slammed the door.

What was weird was now I knew how to get to the hideout. I had no idea why Shigaraki would allow me to know that.

I got out hesitantly and followed him inside, the dim lit staircase familiar.

When I got inside my eyes widened.

"Oh look, Crispy is here." Shigaraki exclaimed throwing his arms up before walking over to Kurogiri at the bar.

Dabi was sitting on the couch, legs spread and leaned forward.