"You sure?" He teased sliding another finger in her causing her to slightly gasp.

"Yesss." She struggled to kiss him back as he quickened his pace, he knew how to make her feel good so he was gonna use that to his advantage .

"Cum for me then." He curled his fingers immediately hitting one of her spots.

"Baby—" Her mouth slightly hung open , she arched her back off of the bed as she rode off of her orgasm.

"Sexy ass." He smacked her thigh making the feeling even better for her.

He got in between her shaking legs and lined himself up with her entrance, he eased his way into her being careful not to hurt her and started thrusting in and out of her , taking his time.

she could only release none stop whines and moans and occasionally curses which made Jasani slow down.

"Watch your fucking mouth." He wrapped his hand around her throat and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"I can't help it, it's too big." She whined into the pillow as her face turnt red from embarrassment .

"Stop looking away from me." He snatched the pillow from her causing her to whimper.

"Mmm." He hummed when she pulled him closer so now they were by each other's ear.

Her soft moans and whimpers turned him on even more.

"You feel so good." He whispered near her ear, she responded with kissing his jaw line.

She kissed his lips as he went harder making a clapping noise bounce off of the wall.

"Ass up , face down." He demanded sitting up, taking himself out of her.

She was a shaking mess but she still managed to flip her body over putting a deep arch in her back.

"Keep ya' back arched like that baby." He lined himself up with her entrance and placed his thumbs on her back dimples.

He eased into her causing her to moan into the bed, he didn't let up on her. He picked his strokes up while biting his bottom lip, meanwhile Ke'lannie was damn near in tears from the pleasure .

"You doing so good baby." He praised caressing her face, she let out a struggled moan in response.

He kept his strokes nice and slow being sure to hit her spot every time, he stopped making her whine.

"Quit that whining shit and fuck me back." He smacked her butt a couple of times until she listened, after he caught her rhythm he started to match it.

"See that shit feel good don't it?" He grunted feeling her grip herself around him.

"Mhmm." She whimpered gripping onto the sheets, her legs began to shake knocking her rhythm off, he wasn't worried about it though.

"I can't take it!" She sobbed reaching her arm back to slow his thrust down, she didn't want him to stop but that was her instinct, he pinned her arms behind her back as an result.

"Am I hurting you , peanut?" He slowed down , she showed him the prettiest smile ever and shook her head.

"Ight don't forget to use your safe word if it's too much." He smirked at her cuteness and kissed her lips and sped his strokes back up continuing to overstimulate her .

"Oh my god." He groaned feeling himself throbbing inside of her, she grew slightly embarrassed when her pussy started making noises  .

He didn't pay it no attention since it always did that when he was hitting it from the back.

"Cum with me baby." He grabbed her by the throat , bringing her body up to him so her back was against his stomach. He rubbed her clit making her jaw slightly drop and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

He choked her with his other hand and gently turned her head so she was looking at him.

"I love you so much." She moaned struggling to keep her eyes open.

"I love you too." He kissed her plum lips.

-

-

Hope you enjoyed the short chapter 🌚🙂