"Actually," Tony said, replying for Banner, "We thought we'd take training outside - I'm sure you don't mind," Tony said. "You don't look like you've seen the sun in a week."

Peter looked at him, horrified. "Mr.Stark!"

Spencer never thought she'd be in the position in her life where she wanted to flip off Iron-Man, but she was getting there. Instead of doing that, she just turned to Bruce.

"I do mind," she told him, quieter than she was before. The others could still hear her, but that didn't really matter. "The agents have a staring problem."

Bruce understood immediately. After all, he was there in the aftermath of Spencer's almost - transformation; after Pietro, he was the one who walked Spencer away from all the splintered wood and the prying eyes.

"SHIELD agents?" Tony concluded, and Spencer tore her eyes away from Bruce to nod. "Don't worry about them - we'll block off space. Easy fix."

Spencer didn't really know if that made her feel better, but she shrugged, anyway in response.

It's probably better she hulked-out outside, anyway. That way she could run after the embarrassment hits.

✰✰✰

IT'S WARM OUTSIDE.

Tony was right - Spencer hadn't been out in a long time. In fact, she hadn't really ventured outdoors since the incident with the... okay, the incident. It doesn't really need a description.

It's warm outside, and Spencer was almost glad that Tony brought them out there. It's better than those freezing labs where Spencer always feels like a blanket will make her work better. It's nice.

"Can you hold this?" Peter asked, and Spencer turned away from the surrounding forest to grab the chair Peter was handing her. In order to keep everything in place, Bruce and Tony wanted to bring out one of those picnic tents. Spencer was going to make fun of them to Peter, but then she realized they were setting it up themselves to avoid the SHIELD agents like Spencer requested, so she decided against it.

"Spencer," Peter called, pulling her back in. "Was I really that... oblivious?"

"Completely," Spencer confirmed, then realized she said something wrong when his face contorted. "It's not that bad though," she promised, stepping away from the tent to get more space from Tony and Bruce. Peter followed suit.  "Just - here," she said, pulling his phone from his grasp. She typed in a few words, then offered it back to him. His eyes stayed locked on the screen as Spencer said, "You just got to show her you're interested, Peter. Usually, your face gives it away. It's harder over text."

"Spence!"

Spencer spun on her heel to see Bruce motioning her over, so she gave one last supportive look to Peter before making her way back in the tent.

"Hey, dad," she said, coming to stand at his side while he tilted his tablet screen in her direction.

"I just want to show you what we're doing," Bruce explained, and Spencer nodded, taking the tablet from his hold.

She skimmed over the table he was showing her, but skimming turned into squinting, and eventually, Bruce just told her.

"We're going to give you small injections of epinephrine."

"Adrenaline?" Spencer said. "You're going to shoot me up with adrenaline?"

Bruce sent her a disapproving look. "Don't say it like that," he told her, and Spencer laughed a little but didn't repeat it. "We're going to start with small doses," he told her, pointing to a portion on the screen. "And gradually get bigger."