Anna let out a sound of annoyance and snapped her head towards the snowman. "Well, I am angry, Olaf! She promised me we'd do this together!"

"Yeah, uh huh." Olaf nodded as he looked at the Arendellian princess. "But what I mean is, I'm sensing rising anger in me."

"Wait, you're angry?" Anna questioned as she pulled some sticks out of her hair and tossed them into the water.

"Um, I-I think so. Elsa pushed me away to and didn't even say goodbye," Olaf explained.

Varian looked up, Aqua unconscious in his arms with a growing bruise on her temple.

"And you have every right to be very, very mad at her," Anna replied, calming down a bit.

"And you said some things never change, but since then, everything's done nothing but change." Olaf looked down sadly.

"I know, but look, I'm still here holding your hand," Anna said as she held up his arm with a smile.

"Uh, Anna," Varian started as he tapped her shoulder.

"Yeah, that's a good point, Anna. I feel better. You're such a good listener," Olaf said as Anna saw what Varian had noticed.

Anna quickly lunged forward and put her hands over Olaf's mouth, shushing him.

"Don't shush me. That's rude," Olaf managed to mumble out from behind her hand.

"Sh sh sh! No! No!" Anna squeaked out like a mouse as she turned Olaf to look at what they were heading towards.

The earth giants were lying in the water, fast asleep.

"Oh, the giants. They're huge," Olaf whispered as he looked at them in awe.

As they started floating towards one of the giants' nose, Anna quickly tried to paddle away from it. They stopped before being pushed to the side by a large gust out of the giant's nose.

They began silently floating towards another giant.

"Anna, over tgere," Varian whispered as he pointed to a cave entrance.

Anna nodded and used Olaf's arm to steer them towards the cave.

She then looked ahead of them and stiffened.

"Try not to scream," Anna whispered as they came to a waterfall.

As they went overboard, Varian clutched Aqua and Ruddiger tight against him.

Olaf let out a tiny little scream before they hit the water at the bottom.

🧪

Varian sat on the ground with Aqua and moved her hair out of her face.

Anna used some flint to start a spark onto a piece of wood, making a torch.

She found Olaf's nose and gave it to him before going over to Varian.

"Where are we?" Olaf asked curiously.

"In a pit with no way out..." Anna sighed as she glanced around at their surroundings.

"But with a spooky pitch black way in." Olaf pointed towards.