Aditya: Gawwd.!!! That switch.!!!!! From a sweetheart to sassy.!!! Man am I in for a roller coaster ride.!!!!

Aarush: That you sure are....

Shanaya: C'mon... we need to go.... I wanna go home.!!!

Aditya: Yaar.! Why hurry.?? Tumhe ghar jaane ki itni jaldi kyu hai.????

Shanaya: Cz it's time to go....
Now let's go...(she said dragging him to his car and followed by Aarush who was just enjoying the scene unfolding in front of him..)

Shanaya: Aarush... you take the lead we will follow you.!!!

Aditya: Why..?? He can follow us like earlier na.!!!

Aarush & Shanaya: NO.!!!

(Aditya just raised one eyebrow and looked at them..... Shanaya eyed Aarush.!!!)

Aditya: What's up you two..!!!

Shanaya: Why are you asking so many questions.?!!

Aditya: Cz you are not giving answers.!!!

Aarush: Okay fine.!! I can't....

Shanaya: Don't you dare Aarush.!!!!

Aditya: Dada...... please dada...!! See.... I am so happy today.!!! I got love of my life.... I overcame my fear.!! I am returning back to my real self.!! And you wanna spoil my mood....?! (He said with puppy dog eyes 🥺)

Shanaya: Oh..... No no no no no...... Nope.!! Aarush.!!!! No...!!!
Aditya just get into the car.!!!

Aditya: Dada pleeeeease...... (again the same face as he knew out of Shanaya and Aarush, he can easily crack Aarush.!!!!)

Aarush: Shan Yaar mujhse nai hoga.!!!!!

(And he said)

Shanaya has planned a surprise for you at home.!!!

(He blurted out by closing his eyes and ran from there straight into his car and locked it.!!!)

(Shanaya's eyes widened and he was about to run after Aarush to give him the "reward" for what he has done, but she was caught by Aditya and he pulled her towards him and hold her closer to him and asked....)

Aditya: Accha ji..... Surprise han.!!!! (He said with a smirk...)

(Shanaya was continuously "trying" to free herself from his arms as they were wrapped around her...)

Shanaya: Just......... Leave....... Me.....!!!! Your..... brother........ is....... dead.!!!!!

Aditya: Haawwww.!!! He to just did what I wanted him to do.!!!!! And zara meri bhabhi k barey me socho.!!! I haven't even met her yet.!! And you are planning to kill my brother.!!!!! C'mon my love.!!! Let's go.!!! Now to even I wanna go home and see your surprise.!!!!!!

(Shanaya just turned with a "hmph" and crossed her arms and scrunched her nose.....)

Shanaya: What surprise.!!! That idiot spoiled everything.!!! (She said and made the cutest pout and again scrunched her nose...)

(Aditya just went to her and pecked her lips, startling her.!!!!! She looked at him in shock, where as he was just smiling and said...)

Aditya: Good lord.!!! You are way too cute.!!!! Never in my wildest dream I ever imagined to give you this compliment.!!! But my my.!!! Never knew.!!! My girlfriend is this cute when she is "upset" with someone.!!