Authors Note: Amelia's Story

I hope y'all are prepared for some lady loving cuz Amelia's romantic partner of interest will be none other than Annie! I will be starting her fic before the end of this one, and (after further planning) I will possibly be continuing Silica's seri...

I hope y'all are prepared for some lady loving cuz Amelia's romantic partner of interest will be none other than Annie! I will be starting her fic before the end of this one, and (after further planning) I will possibly be continuing Silica's series up until Mike's death! So, Amelia's journey through the Survey Corps trainee camp and building her relationship with Annie will commence in the book you see above, and Silica's will continue in her current series.

And, as I'm sure you've guessed already, Amelia WILL be having multiple books! So I hope you guys are as excited as I am :)

Amelia's cannon teen design will also be featured in her upcoming series, so look out for that as well!

I want to thank you guys again for all of your support and love for my characters and stories. It truly warms my heart to see everyone as invested in this as I am while writing. It means so much to me!

Don't be a stranger ya'll, and I hope to see you guys in Amelia's fic series!