𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 - 𝑇𝑅𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑅 𝑃𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐼𝑃𝑆

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"If I find out this little assassin list has something to do with you and something happens to my baby because of it, so God help me Trevor I will tear your head off your fucking shoulders." She sneered, finally letting go of his arm. He didn't say anything, just chuckled as he rubbed the place on his arm where Amanda had gripped him, and headed for the door. However, just before he left, he had one more thing to say.

"And that- that fire," He said as he pointed at her, "is why I liked you, darling."

It was March of 1995, and Amanda and Trevor had just finished up at a liquor store. They burst into a fit of giggles as they got into Amanda's car, and laughed even harder all the way back to Amanda and Michael's apartment. They were crying, faces red as they unlocked the door and burst in, startling a very tired Michael who was just trying to nap on the sofa.

With Tracey at school and James at day care, Michael finally had a few hours to himself whilst Amanda went 'out'. He noticed that she had started a habit of leaving without saying where she was going or who she was with, only to turn up high as a kite with Trevor a few hours later.

They stumbled into the room, falling onto the cramped couch as they let all the alcohol bottles they'd stolen fall to the floor, and it was at this moment Michael was grateful for carpet and a low sofa or otherwise that alcohol would've gone everywhere. Eventually, they calmed down, and were just about to pop open a bottle of Budweiser when Michael cleared his throat.

"Trevor, you left your phone here last night, your brother called about 50 times."

"Aw shit, see Mandy, now you're gettin' me in trouble!" He exclaimed, trying his best to hide his laughter.

"Well I'm sorry T, you decided to come with me." She giggled.

"You said you were gonna chop my fingers off and feed them to Tracey for dinner if I didn't!"

Michael rolled his eyes and slumped back down on the sofa, jealousy flowing through his veins. At this point, he didn't care if he had to kill Trevor himself, no-one got to make Amanda laugh like that except him. He was going to do something about this.

The next day, Michael waited until he heard Amanda leave before he reached for Trevor's phone - which he had once again left. He sat and thought for a moment, asking himself if he was really going to be this petty over his wife and best friend, then he turned on Trevor's phone before he had a chance to change his mind.

"Hey Ryan. Meet me behind the cemetery, I've got something for you - Trevor."

Shoving on his coat and shoes, he left the house to meet Ryan before Trevor and Amanda came home.

About an hour later, Michael sat in his car and ducked as he watched Ryan pull up, a grin on his face as he got out of the car. Michael felt extremely bad for what he was about to do, but he felt as if he had no other choice. If the only way to win his wife back was to make Trevor hate her, then so be it.

Michael got out of the car and walked up to Ryan, who looked as smiley as always. They talked for a few minutes, had a catch-up on life and all the job's Michael had taken, before Ryan finally started thinking something was off and eyed him suspiciously.

"It wasn't Trevor who text me, was it?"

"No," Michael said with a wry smile as he pulled out his gun, "I'm sorry for this, Ryan, I really just want my wife back."

Ryan couldn't even protest before Michael pulled the trigger, a bullet embedding itself in his head as he dropped to the floor. Michael left before anyone in the area could see the body, and headed home to where he was sure Trevor and Amanda were already waiting.

As he walked through the door, he could already hear shouting. Trevor was screaming at Amanda, who just sat there with a sad look on her face as she took Trevor's abuse.

"Hey! What the fuck's going on?" Michael shouted as he entered the room.

"You, you sly motherfucker," Trevor stalked up to Michael and jabbed a finger in his chest, "you better not have had something to do with this!"

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"My fucking BROTHER, Michael! He's fucking dead! And this probably wouldn't have happened if your whore of a wife didn't have me wrapped around her fucking finger! I loved you, you bitch!" He roared, tears streaming down his face.

All of their faces dropped at the same time.

"Get out." Michael sneered. Trevor didn't say another word, just glared at Amanda and made a cutting motion across his neck to Amanda as he left the room. Neither of them said a word as Amanda stood up and wrapped her arms around Michael, letting him kiss her forehead as a single tear slipped down her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Amanda. I'm so, so sorry."

"It's not your fault darlin'."

Oh, Michael thought, if only she knew.